32

A/N: it's now april okay.

"SOPHIAAAAA" i hear ethan y'all from downstairs. i shoot up from my bed in confusion.

my feet quickly move down the stairs.

"how did you- what?" i say confused on how he even got in my house.

"your door was open dummy" he says chuckling. "you should really think about closing that sometime." he says sarcastically.

"yeah thanks captain obvious. my dad must've accidentally not closed it all the way." i said. ethan nodded. ethans eyes travel down to what i was wearing and his eyes widen. i'm confused at first, but then i mentally facepalm.

"you uh..." he starts but swallows hard.

"shit" i say. i just woke up and came down stairs without putting a pair of shorts on. so i'm legit in just a shirt and underwear. NICE ONE SOPHIA 😐

"i'll uh....be right back." i quickly run up the stairs. ethan DEFINITELY just saw my ass. greatttt.

once i had changed, i came back downstairs.

"okay...so what's up?" i ask ethan. he awkwardly walks over to the couch and sits a weird distance away from me.

"i was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the park today." he says.

"yeah that sounds fun!" i get up to grab some quick breakfast before we head out.

-

my feet swayed back and forth as ethans i swung on the swings. we were both just talking about everything under the sun.

"i cant believe that i'm graduating in a month. my last prom ever is in a couple weeks...i can't wrap my mind around it honestly." ethan says.

"i know. UGH! i don't want you to leave." i say looking over at him.

"you can come with me if you want to..." he slowly said.

"ethan i'm a junior i still have a year left." i say starting the obvious.

"i know but i'm moving to la with gray, and you could come with and do online... only if you wanted to that is." ethan offers.

"e, i don't know... what will i do once i graduate?"

"whatever you want, the possibilities are endless in la." he says with a hopeful smile. truth be told i was comsidering it. my dad has absolutely no day in what i do. he never really has.

"maybe i will...i still wanna think on it, but it sounds like fun." i say. ethan smiles and so do i.

"so who are you gonna ask to prom??" i ask nudging him slightly.

not gonna lie.... i'm REALLY hoping that maybe just maybe in the wildest of times, he'll ask me.

i'm probably wrong, since there are so many gorgeous girls in his senior class that are options.

"i have an idea in mind but i'm lowkey- no HIGHKEY scared to ask her. i like her a lot but i don't know if she likes me back." he says. my heart sinks.

"e, you can get anyone you want. just shoot your shot and ask her. any girl in the world would be so lucky to go to prom with you." he smiled and looked down.

"thanks soph." he pauses like he's thinking. "you know what i might just ask her to prom this week." he says hopeful. i smile at him trying to hide me slight hurt.

"that's the spirit e!" i say excitedly.

we both got off the swings and walked back to the car. ethan drives me back to my house, and he goes home to his.

i take a shower and change into comfy clothes before chilling and watching young and hungry.

-
ETHANS POV😈😈

"GRAYSON!!" i yelled.

"what, assface" he says getting up from the couch.

"i need help with something." i simply say.

"okay, what's up?" he asks.

"i need help making a prom poster." i rush the words out. his eyes widen.

"wait woah who are you asking?" he asks excitedly.

"uh i really wanna ask sophia..." i says slowly. "i hope you don't mind. wait shit i didn't think about that nevermind." i say sadly.

"no dude i promise you it's okay. i know for sure she'll say yes. let's get working on those posters bitchhhhh" he says causing me to laugh.

grayson and i spent 2 hours making posters that spelled out P R O M ?

tomorrow we would get there super early and set the stuff up in the main hallway. sophia usually gets to school 15 minutes or so before the bell.

so i'm gonna text her and ask her to come inside so we can just hang out or something like that before the bell.

the next morning i wake up and get ready. on the way to school, i quickly run to the store, grab red roses, and head to school.

when i get there i have gray and a couple of our friends help figure out how to display the signs.

nash held the letter P, hayes held the letter R, nate held the letter O, grayson held M, and aaron held the ? .

i check the time on my apple watch and start to get nervous. i pull out my phone and text sophia.

me: hey, can u meet me inside, i'm bored and they're not letting me back outside to meet at ur car :/

soph: yeah sure :) see ya in a sec

me: see ya

"it's go time" i tell the boys and they get lined up and ready. my heart is racing and i hold the roses up.

shorty after i see her walk into the main hallway on her phone and everyone goes silent. she looks up and her eyes widen. she looks around and i walk forward.

she looks at me, her mouth slightly open in shock. i had her the roses shyly and she looks down at them.

"so uh s-soph, i was thinking- um, well would you go to prom with me?" i ask like a nervous wreck. a smile forms on her face and my heart soars.

SOPHIAS POV

my heart is racing and doing flips all at once.

"y-yes of course e" i say a single tear slipping from my eye. i wrap my arms around his neck and his arms secure themself around my waist.

we release and he softly wipes the tears from under my eyes. everyone begins to clap and cheer. i chuckle as my cheeks turn bright red.

wait-

ethan said in the park yesterday that he was going to ask this girl that he really likes...no way-

"wait e, you said yesterday the girl you were going to ask, you really liked..." i began. he smiles and surprises me by smashing his perfect soft lips on mine.

"i like you a whole hell of a lot saint." i smile and grab his neck to press our lips together again.

"good because i like you too" he smiles and we kiss again.

finally🥺

———
A/N: okay so i didn't mean for this to happen it just kinda did lol. BUT YES FUCKING FINALLY

anyways i hope u liked dis cheesy chapter.