35

one week later-

"ethannn" i whine trying to get loose from his right grip. "i seriously need to go. my dad will be home in like 20 minutes, and i need to talk to him if i want to go on vacation with you and grayson." i say. ethan almost immediately let's go and nods.

"text me okay?" he says quietly and places and soft kiss on my lips. i'm never gonna get used to how great that feels honestly.

"will do. love you e" i say.

"i love u more baby." he says. i hug him once more and leave ethans house. i trail down his driveway and climb into my car.

on the way home i begin to grown nervous. i haven't spoken to my father face to face in over 2 months. half the time i don't think he knows i'm never home at night.

oh lord this could either go good or extremely terrible. here goes nothing.

i park my car and head inside. when i enter, i'm met with my father sitting at the dinner table eating some burger king.

he looks almost dead. like the bags under his eyes are large and dark, he hasn't shaved his face in a while, and the life just looks like it's been sucked it of him.
(A/N: lmao- let me not😭)

"hey dad..." i say awkwardly, not really knowing how to just ask to go on vacation with friends he doesn't know, who happen to be boys, who actually are my best friend and my boyfriend. hm.

"hey honey. how are you?" he asks almost absently. yep nothings really changed.

"i'm great. i was actually gonna ask your permission to go with my friends to the beach for spring break?" i say bracing for yelling.

but instead, he doesn't even look up. he hasn't looked at me since i walked in. his attention lies on the newspaper, actually very oddly. it's 9pm, and he's reading the newspaper?

"uh yeah sure do whatever you'd like." he says. yeah so that just means he's not paying attention. whatever i got my yes.

"thanks" i say getting up. i glance back once and he still never took his eyes away from everything else but me. what's his issue?

immediately i run up the stairs into my room and pull out my phone. my fingers navigate to ethan and i's text messages and i click them.

me: he said yes :)

ethan: YESSSSS

me: i'll start packing tomorrow

ethan: me too. i'll come over around like 3. is that okay?

me: yep.
me: i'm gonna go shower i'll b back

ethan: no wait take me with you

me: i-

ethan: jk.
ethan: unless....?
read 9:12 pm

i chuckle and turn the handle, allowing the shower to turn on. i strip my clothes off and step into the shower. time to relax.

-

the next day, i wake up fairly late since it's spring break this and next week. but i'm not woken up by an alarm or sunlight or anything like that.

i'm awakened by ethans soft voice saying my name and his soft fingers rubbing gently on my cheek. i lightly pull out of my sleep and smile.

my eyes start to open and immediately i see ethans perfect face smiling that pretty, gorgeous, perfect, smile.

"good morning my love." he says.

"morning baby." i say back. he leans down to kiss me, but i stop him. "i love your kisses, more than most things actually, but i have morning breath." i say not wanting him to be grossed out.

he just chuckles and i get up to go brush my teeth. as soon as i finish using the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair, and stuff, i exit the bathroom and walk back to him.

"i want that kiss now." he chuckles and leans down to my level, before pressing his soft pink lips to mine.

my heart does flips and tricks in my chest. damn.

"so i finished packing like 20 minutes ago, but seeing as you just woke up, i'll be helping you pack won't i?" he asks snaking his arms around my waist as i bring mine up to cling around his neck.

"it would be very much appreciated." i say with a smile. he nods and i head over to my dresser.

"okay so we'll be there for 4 days. i'm going to need an outfit to wear on the plane, 4 day outfits, 2 extra outfits, 3 bathing suits, shoes, bras, underwear, and toiletries." i say making a list in my head.

"that's....a lot." ethan jokes.

"i'm a girl. it's just what happens." i say shrugging.

ethan and i get to packing, i picked out the clothes and he folded it, placing them in my suitcase neatly. soon enough, all we needed to pick was my bathing suits.

i have wayyyy to many bathing suits so i need to choose just 3 or 4 of them. ethan walks next to me and looks at the choices. his arm immediately moves to a red bikini i had bought last summer, but never worn.

"please bring this..." he says slowly. "THIS is hot" he says extremely serious. i chuckle and nod saying that i'll bring it. a smirk forms on his face as he puts it into my suitcase.

i grab my favorite black bathing suit, along with a cute blue one.

once fully packed, i zip up my suitcase, and make sure i have a carry-on for the plane. i place my accessories and stuff into the front pocket of my suitcase, and then i'm finished.

"that was 10 times easier with you helping." i say sitting down into my bed.

"i'm always here to help you babe." he says. i chuckle, as does he.

"okay, so our flight is early, and it takes off at 6am. we sure get to the condo around 9am." he explains i nod my head, excited to finally go on a vacation again.

the last time i had went on a vacation was before my mom had died. my family couldn't afford to go on a vacation, because of the medical bills that we had to pay to keep my mom alive.

the only way jackson and i got to go on vacations was with out friends. we both didn't mind since we understood the circumstances.

spring break sophomore year jackson and i went with our friends to a beach in south georgia. we had all saved up for a ticket the whole second semester and got a little money each from our parents for a condo.

i smile at the memory and ethan snaps me out of it.

"whatcha thinkin about?" he asks.

"the last time i went on a vacation was last year with jackson and our old friends. i'm just excited to go you know?" ethan smiles at me and nods his head agreeing.

we just chill and hang out for the rest of the day, not doing too much. especially since our flight is tomorrow. we can't be out too late.

ethan and i go to his house for the night so that it's easier to just get up and go together to the airport.

florida here we come...

———
A/N: HI so things are about to start getting a lil spicy in the next couple chapters. not too bad for now but...can't promise it for later LOL

okay well i hope u enjoyed. i'm tired and it's 1am. time to go read ffs till 4am LMAO

bye

VOTE PLS !!!