15

(A/N: okay i'm sorry for the confusion but to clarify the month is december right now)

i shut my front door lightly turning to the outside. my hair is immediately swept off my shoulders in a strong, sharp, and cold gust of wind.

today is december 16. the twins birthday. so i'm headed to their house to spend the day with them.

my hand grabs onto the cold handle of my car, and quickly pulls it open. as if on que, another gust of extremely cold wind blows my hair in all different directions, only making my hurry to get into the car more urgent.

once i close my door and i shiver and turn the heat on. "damn it's fucking freezing" i mutter to myself while pulling out of my driveway.

on the short drive to ethan and graysons, i played some tame impala to get myself in a positive fun mood, because grayson told me melody is gonna be with ethan today as well. got keep my head up.

when i pulled into ethan and grayson driveway, the door busts open with and overly excited grayson sprinting over to me.

"SOPHIAAAAAA" he yells tackling me in a big bear hug. i chuckle and hug him back as tight as possible.

"happy birthday goofball" i say. he releases the hug and smiles widely at me.

"thanks for coming, i'm so glad i don't have to be stuck with my brother and his leach" i bust out into a fit of laughter because LMAO melody really do be a leach doe😳.

another UGLY gust of piercingly cold wind brushes past grayson and i, making us walk inside.

"damn is fucking Antarctica out there." grayson announces.

"yeah there's like a 60% chance of snow today so maybe if you two are lucky you can build a birthday snowman" grayson chuckles as does ethan. i turn my attention him and smile.

"happy birthday u big idiot" i say bringing him into a hug. he was hesitant, but hugged me back. he's acting weird as fuck.

grayson seemed to notice because he gave ethan and weird look and then shrugged his shoulders. i looks to melody and spoke.

"hey melody" i said nicely, trying to be as friendly as possible.

she slightly nods her head raising her eyebrows with an attitude. okay bitch damn i was just tryna be nice.

the room got quiet, causing grayson and i to exchange looks. he moved his eyes quickly in the direction of ethan, and widened his eyes at me. basically telling me to talk to him. i shook my head, and widened my eyes.

"are you two good or.." ethan says awkwardly.

"uh yeah" i said clearing my throat.

"did you two just have some telepathic conversation or something? and here i was thinking that i was the twin" he says chuckling a little causing grayson and i to slightly laugh. melody stays quiet while she's on her phone.

she's a real stick in the mud.

the day went fine with the exception of melodys snarky comments aimed at me and only me, plus here general absence in giving a shit that it's the twins birthday.

i got ethan and grayson a shared gift since i don't have a lot of money and i got them something that i know the both of them would absolutely love.

"okay now you both have to share my present." i say handing them both the envelope.

they both start to tear it open and my nerves start to swarm up. i hope they like it. oh fuck it i know theyll like it.

"concert tickets?" ethan says excitedly.

"turn them over." i said wanting them to see just who the concert was for.

"KID CUDI?!" they both screamed in unison. i nodded giggling.

"guess you both are still twins huh" i said jokingly.

"NO FUCKING WAY DUDE" grayson yells. his and ethans eyes light up with excitement as they both run to me and STAMPEDE my ass in a hug.

a dolan sandwich if you will.

"there's two tickets so that you and grayson can go together and have some brotherly bonding time." i say.

"you are the BEST soph." ethan says hugging me once more.

"seriously. you're amazing." grayson then hugs me again.

"it's a hug fest i guess" i say laughing while hugging grayson.

melody sits on the couch, eyes glued to her phone. she didn't seem to even see what went on just now, either that or i didn't see her look up.

it was about 3pm now, and the four of us, well three since melody didn't really join, were just talking and having a good time. i happen to look out the window for the first time today and see a small layer of white dusted on the grass.

"SNOW OH MY GOD ITS SNOWING" i say jumping up and down like a child. i LOVE snow.

grayson immediately races to the door and opens it, trailing outside. the snowflakes began to fall bigger fast and harder onto the ground. the thin layer was soon turning thick and sticking incredibly well.

"BIRTHDAY SNOWMAN!!" ethan yells as him and grayson start to try building a snowman. they're so cute. i walk back towards the house a bit to stay out of there way. i just watch them smile and laugh. they look so happy. that's all i've ever wanted from them.

"stay the fuck away from ethan whore."

————
A/N: oop. i really don't like melody she's tight rope walking on my LAST NERVE.

in other news my school got cancelled because of corona so that's fun.

okay bye pls vote :)