41

"ETHAN YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST PICK MY SHIT UP AND GO?" i screamed.

"YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WANTED TO. YOU TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED AFTER GRADUATION" he yelled back, tears forming in his eyes.

"ETHAN YOU DO REALIZE I HAVE TO GET IT PAST MY FATHER, FIGURE OUT ONLINE SCHOOL FOR MY SENIOR YEAR THAT IM SACRIFICING FOR YOU- NO US. IM 17 ETHAN. this is so, so much for me..." i quiet down at the end beginning to silently cry from stress and hurt.

"sophia-" ethan starts but i cut him off.

"no. you know what ethan? we need a break. maybe this wasn't meant to be. we're getting way too ahead of ourselves." ethan opens his mouth to speak but i shake my head and leave before he could get another word out.

-12 HOURS EARLIER-
(A/N: tissues are advised beyond dis point dawg)

there are 30 days until school gets out. one month.

one month until summer and fun.

one month until no more school work.

but one month until i make one of the biggest decisions of my life. moving in with ethan.

it was a lovely monday morning—not. i woke up stressed and anxious with all that's happening right now.

ethan thinks i've already made my decision to go with him and i had no doubts. i love ethan with every fiber in me but i'm still a kid. 17 years old. ethan is an adult and it's his time to move out and get his life started.

i don't know if i'm ready for that yet. sure i want to spend the rest of my life with him and all, i'm so young.

so today the plan is to go hang out with ethan. i know he's gonna be super excited about la and i just don't know what's gonna happen.

i walk down the stairs and to my car. my hand holds down the button as my car ignited to life. it's gotten pretty warm here so i'm wearing a a t-shirt and bike shorts, with my af1s. basic i know.

when i arrived at ethan and graysons i twisted the handle and walked in.
(A/N: ethan knew she was coming plus she has a key)

grayson was sat on the choice and his head turned to me.

"hey soph!" he greeted happily.

"hey gray!" i set my keys and phone down onto the counter and started walking over to sit next to grayson. he was watching south park and i LOVE that show.

ethan trotted down the stairs with a wide smile on his face.

"hey baby" he said from behind me hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"hi e" i smiled.

we watched south park for a little before ethan leaned into my ear and spoke quietly.

"you ready for la?" my heart ached, because i didn't know whether i was going to actually go or not....

"um e, i actually needed to talk to you." i turned to look at him and his smile slowly faltered.

"uh yeah! okay, w-what's up?" he asks nervously.

"i'm just gonna rip it off like a bandaid. i don't know whether i'm going to go or not." i said and braced for impact.

"what?!" ethan said rather loudly. i feel grayson shift and get up.

"i uh....i'm gonna go watch tv upstairs." he awkwardly leaves, meaning it's just ethan and i now. uh oh.

"y-you said you wanted to move out with me...IT WAS OUR PLAN!" ethan raises his voice.

"ETHAN YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST PICK MY SHIT UP AND GO?" i screamed.

"YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WANTED TO. YOU TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED AFTER GRADUATION" he yelled back, tears forming in his eyes.

"ETHAN YOU DO REALIZE I HAVE TO GET IT PAST MY FATHER, FIGURE OUT ONLINE SCHOOL FOR MY SENIOR YEAR THAT IM SACRIFICING FOR YOU- NO US. IM 17 ETHAN. this is so, so much for me..." i quiet down at the end beginning to silently cry from stress and hurt.

"sophia-" ethan starts but i cut him off.

"no. you know what ethan? we need a break. maybe this wasn't meant to be. we're getting way too ahead of ourselves." ethan opens his mouth to speak but i shake my head and leave before he could get another word out.

i cry as i quickly leave ethans house and hop into my car. i see him open the door ready to chase me.

but the only thing is, he doesn't. and that's when i know, this was supposed to happen.

and i just lost the love of my life.

———
A/N: CURRENTLY CRYING.

OUCH

VOTE PLS