34

i woke up out of my blissful sleep with a smile on my face. the light poured into the room making me squint, because my eyes weren't fully adjusted yet.

the memories of last nights events flooded back into my brain and i smiled. i'm so in love with this idiot. i look over at him sleeping peacefully as light snores escape his mouth.

i bring my hand up to his face and lightly push a small strand of hair that was laying on his forehead back.

his eyes lightly opened and looked around. he smiled once he saw me and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

"goodmorning" i said.

"morning babe." his morning voice spoke. that was so HOT.

we layed like this for a couple more minutes before i decided i had to pee. i slid my legs over to the side of the bed and attempted to get up.

key word: attempted.

"holy fuck" i said holding onto the side of ethans bed.

"sore?" he asks. i can HEAR the smirk on his face.

"very" i said.

once i was finished using the bathroom and brushing my teeth, (i have a toothbrush here) i left the bathroom and hobbled down stairs.

the smell of pancakes filled my nose and i smiled. yum.

"morning gray!" i say happily.

"morning soph. someone's happy." he say to me smiling. he pauses and looks at me.

"no way..." he says smirking.

"how did you? what?" i said catching on.

"you have that after-glow. and you're standing weird." he says laughing at me.

"haha soooo funny gray." i said sarcastically but then began to actually laugh.

ethan walks down the stairs shirtless and i consider just jumping him again but i won't. i swear.

"morning lil bro." he says smoking grayson in the back of the head. i start to laugh and grayson speaks.

"oUCH?" he says with sass. i laugh even harder causing grayson to look at me.

"at least i can walk." he says. ethan busts out laugh and i go quiet.

"that was low" i said shaking my head.

ethan and i decided to go out on a date today. he told me we were gonna go to the beach since it was considerably warm today.

i changed into my favorite black bathing suit and got a bag of things i might need, then headed back to ethans car. he drove me back to my house real quick so i could change.

"ready to go?" he asks i nod and we play music on the way there. i sing alittle as well.

once we arrive, the beach isnt too packed since it's still pretty early in the season.

we both layout our towels and set down our stuff. he heads straight for the water, while i apply tanning spray and lay down to catch some rays.

after about 30 minutes, ethan comes back over to our stuff and speaks.

"are you ever coming into the water?" he whines.

"ethan that water is probably freezing plus i want to get a head start on my tan." i say. he stay still as if he's thinking but the smirks at me.

before i know it he's picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder. i squeak and he makes a straight b line towards the water. oh no....

"ETHAN DONT" i plead.
(A/N: cleorrrrrrrr dornt touch the wataaaaa)

instead he submerged us both into the water and i was right. this shit is fucking FREEZING!!

when we come up, ethans laughing his ass off.

"ethan it's freezing!" i say holding my arms. i mean shit it's only april.

"i'll keep you warm my love." he says wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me. i smile because he's too cute.

also- yeah we both confessed that we loved eachother.

—-
A/N: hi yes
this was a short kinda filler.

get ready for what's to come doe😳🤚

VOTE PLSSSS