36

sike bitch i'm back with another chapter 😈

"soph baby wake up." a calm soothing voice says into my ear. i groan not wanting to get up. "come on love you can go back to sleep on the plane." i reluctantly get up out of ethans comfy bed and get dressed.

ethan walks downstairs with his and my suitcase while i brush my hair and teeth. i decide that a messy bun would be fine since we're gonna go on a plane. i can do my hair when we get to the condo.

i grab my phone and shoes and head downstairs.

"someone finally awake" grayson says chuckling.

"i'm technically not fully awake yet, but yes." i say. i yawn and place my head on ethans shoulder. he kissed my forehead and i smile.

"alright love birds, time to go." grayson says shooing is out of the house.

once we get in the car i just watch the scenery pass by, on the way to the jersey airport.

i prepare myself for the hassle of checking in and going through security to get on the plane.

surprisingly it doesn't take as long as i expected it would, making me less irritable. we board the plane in no time and i'm quick to try going back to sleep.

"you can lay on my shoulder if you want babe" ethan softly says i smile and place my head on his shoulder. he grabs my hand and laces our fingers together.

"i love you" i say.

"i love you so much more" he says back.

i feel a light jolt of the plane and i wake up quickly.

"w-what was that" i say dazed because i was just asleep.

"it was just the plane landing. great timing i guess." ethan chuckles. i shaking my head and smile.

i check the time. 8:34 am.

we all head off the plane and grab our luggage's from baggage claim.

grayson rents a rental car and we all place our things in the trunk before heading off to the condo on the beach. to say i was excited would be a severe understatement.
(A/N: i know you have to be 25 years old or older to get a rental car but just pretend you can get one at 18)

-

the condo was GORGEOUS. there was two rooms, two bathrooms, beach in our back yard, and a pool. how they found the money for this? beyond me.

"woah" i mutter in shock.

"you like it?" ethan asks.

"like it? i LOVE it!" i semi yell.

"i'm glad." he kisses my cheek and i immediately blush.

"i'm assuming you two are taking the master bedroom?" grayson walks back into the room.

"yep" ethan says quickly pulling my hand into the bedroom.
(A/N: NOT for that ya lil nasties)

"i wanted to show you this view" he says rushing to the balcony. it over looked the beach and off into the miles and miles of dark blue water.

"woah" i say amazed. "how did you pay for this?" i ask, getting worried that he's gonna go broke now.

"i didn't, this belongs to my grandparents. they come here sometimes during the winter months to escape the cold, but they told me i was allowed to bring you and grayson here for a couple days." he smiles happily. i nod.

"tell them i said thank you." i say excitedly.

-

we all decided collectively that today was a beach day. ethan begged me- and mean BEGGED me, to wear the red bathing suit.

thank GOD i started working out recently or i would've refused. i slipped the bikini on and came back out of the bathroom, grabbing a towel and some sunscreen.

"hey baby, you ready- wow" he says stopping mid sentence. his eyes travel slowly down my body and back up.

"damn my girl really is the most beautiful girl in the world" he places his hands on my waist and kisses my lips.

"thanks eth" i say blushing.

we then head to the beach and just hang out for the day.

(A/N: OKAY so writing about them doing nothing at the beach seems pointless so i'm gonna skip to dinner time.)

before i can take a bite out of my burger, my phone starts buzzing repeatedly. i look down and it's my dad. i'll just get it after dinner.

not more than 2 minutes later i get another text from him and i huff. what does he want? he never texts or talks to me.

father: where are you?
father: sophia parker why are you not home?

me: i'm on vacation with my friends?

father: you were being serious? i didn't know you had friends.

ouch.

me: why r u texting me dad?

father: can't i be worried?

me: why now but literally never before?

father: i'm busy.

me: right.

what an ASSHOLE. he can't even look at me when we do speak let alone give lesser of a shit what i do. i'm lucky if he picks me up something to eat for dinner.

i excuse myself and go to the restroom. i splash some water on my face lightly trying to avoid removing any of my mascara.

"don't let him ruin your vacation" i mutter to myself and take a deep breath. i walk back out and turn my phone off completely.

————
A/N: okay NOWWWW i'm going to sleep. see ya tomorow.

bye

VOTE PLEASE!!!