10

122 days until tame impala

i hear my phone alarm go off and i spring up. i grab my phone off of my nightstand and unplug it.

my fingers move quickly to facetime ethan. not caring about my appearance since it's only ethan, i stand it up the shelf in my bathroom while i brush my hair. ethan answers.

"morning loser" i say.

"goodmorning to you to angel" his sarcastic husky morning voice says. i suddenly feel my knees go weak. his morning voice is hot.

"can u take me to school today please? my car is getting a recall fixed." i ask while lazily running the straightener through my hair.

"of course i'll be at your house in 30." he says. i smile at him, putting down the straightener.

"thank you!!" i exclaim. i pick up my concealer and start putting some on my dark circles and blemishes.

"anytime." he pauses and i start tapping the beauty blender on my skin repeatedly to blend the freshly applied concealer.

"you know that you're insanely beautiful without makeup right?" he randomly says. i start blushing uncontrollably making me want to hide.

"thanks e. but i need to cover this acne." i say pointing to the blemishes on my face.

"fine but it doesn't make you any less beautiful just so you know." he says. my stomach fills with butterflies and my cheeks get red again. dude what-

"you're making me blush good lord" i say chuckling. he start to laugh as well, finally getting himself out of bed. we soon hang up and finish getting ready.

the sound of ethans car pulls up in my driveway signaling that he was here. i grab my bag and rush out the door.

"u sure we can just skip and go get vegan ice cream?" ethan asks.

"1, it's 7 in the morning, 2, no, 3, i hate vegan ice cream" i replied.

"pleaseee there's a physics test today that i don't wanna take" he begs

"yes but i wanna take it, so we're going" i say getting into the car. ethan follows and gets into the drivers seat.

"will u at least sing for me?" he asks with a sweet smile.

"of course." i say plugging in my phone.

it's crazy how comfortable with ethan i've gotten. it used to be that i couldn't do anything infront of anyone.

but i really trust him.

the day passes by slowly, but finally i'm about to meet ethan at his car. i wanna go home so. bad.

my eyes lock on the front door leading out to student parking and i smile.

that smile soon vanished and it's replaced with confusion. i see ethan by his car with a girl.

——-
A/N: weeeeeeeeeeee let the drama begin hi sorry i just got bored so lolz now where here