45

(A/N: can we talk ab the fact that this is longest book i've ever written so far like WOAH)

i woke up to bright fluorescent lights around me and a horrible headache. i feel someone short beside me and i slowly turn my head.

"who are you?" i ask the short brown haired girl, but based on what she's wearing she's a nurse.

"i'm the nurse in charge of making sure you woke up." she nicely says.

"how long have i been asleep?" i ask.

"about 4 days" she answers.

"wait what? 4 days?"

"yes with the emergency surgery on your ribs and head, we found damaged tissue in your brain. hence your amnesia. you've managed to remember a few things and a few people. but since your concussion was pretty severe, you slipped into a light coma." she explained.

"oh....am i going to be okay?" i ask scared.

"yes honey you'll be fine. you however can't go to school until your concussion heals a bit. you could slip into shock again and that will damage your brain." she says.

"w-what about my memory? am i ever going to get it back?"

"luckily your case isn't as bad as it could be, and since you've already started to regain some memories, you will likely be fine. although, things can change i have faith that you'll be okay in the end." she says.

"oh and your friend is here to see you, i'll let him in." i think she's talking about grayson. i nod and she leaves.

i look down at my body and gently pull back the covers. almost my entire side is covered in a dark purple almost black bruise, along with stocked where the surgery was performed.

soon i hear the door open and i see grayson.

"hey soph" he says softly.

"hey gray" i greet back.

"the nurse said to ask you if it was okay to let everyone else in? are you okay with that?" i nod but i'm confused.

"who is 'everyone else?'" i ask. "my brother and mother are dead?" i ask in confusion. his face drops.

"uh guys?" he asks and they enter the room with me.

a woman walks in first, she look super familiar. gosh i know who she is! that's graysons mom, but what is her name?

"oh sophia sweetie i'm so sorry this happened" she looks at me sadly and i weakly smile. she brings her arms around me and embrasses me in a hug.

i definetly needed that.

"it's okay...." i drag out the word trying to remember. "oh i remember you i just can't think of your name" i grow frustrated.

"sweetie it's okay don't strain your brain" she softly says.

"hey that rhymed" i say causing everyone to chuckle.

"LISA! I GOT IT!!" she smiles and nods.

"that would be me!" she says happily.

"a-and.....sean...." i say slowly remembering that he in fact was dead. i look down sad and she rubs my shoulder.

"it's okay sweetie." she says.

suddenly the door opens again very quickly i might add and another boy walks in.

a boy who looks almost identical to grayson but they are some definite differences.

"hey soph, i'm sorry i was late, but i'm here now" he says in front of me.

"u-um it's okay..." i say. "but one question?" i ask him.

"go for it" he says.

"who are you?" i ask.

———
A/N: poor e. she dun forgot who he was.

ily and i hope u enjoyed.

VOTE PLS AND BYE