17

i wake up to the light pouring into the room. my eyes slowly open as i look around. uh what

at first i don't recognize where i am, until i remember the snow storm from last night. i contemplate getting up only to realize there is a muscular arm wraps around my waist and i mentally freak out.

oh no no no no no sorry grayson but this is NOT right. i move from underneath his arm and get up.

my feet guide me into the bathroom and i look in the mirror.

gross.

after using the bathroom i tie my hair into a messy bun using the scrunchie i had on my wrist. i search for a spare tooth brush and find one brushing my teeth.

as soon as i finish, i walk out of graysons bathroom to find a groggy grayson.

"morning soph" his deep rough morning voice speaks.

"morning gray" i say.

i leave the room so he can change and brush he teeth and stuff. i grabbed my phone and decided to just chill on the couch downstairs.

to my surprise ethan was already awake and making avocado toast. one of the only things he knows how to make.

"morning" i say happily.

"morning." he says kind of dryly. huh?

"are you okay?" i ask. oh no... did he find out about cameron?

"oh i'm great. how was my brother?" he asks.

"what the fuck?"

"you told me you weren't a thing and then you slept with him." he says.

"ethan yes i slept with him. S L E E P I N G. he just laid next to me what is your problem?!" i yell at this point.

"what the hell is going on?" grayson walks downstairs. i look at him and back at ethan.

"whatever ethan. when you're ready to stop acting so childish let me know." i say before grabbing phone off the counter and slipping on my shoes and jacket.

i walk outside to see snow still on the road and mentally face palm. i cant drive home. fUCK.

i heard the door open again and graysons voice follow.

"what happened in there?" he asks.

"not much just ethan was pissed because he thought i fucked you." grayson eyes widen from shock and looks back.

"why did he- how did he-"

"he must've seen you and i in bed this morning and thought something happened." i said.

"we weren't even like close together. and it's not like you were undressed." he says reasoning with me.

"exactly. except when i woke up we were kinda like cuddling and u had your arm around my waist BUT nothing happened." i cringed at the situation we were in as did grayson.

"sorry about that..." he says.

"no it's okay i'm not mad, it's not like we actually had sex." grayson and i laughed.

"right. well i the roads are still pretty icy so i don't think you should drive home." grayson says looking out at the street.

"i realize, and now i have to walk back in and deal with him and melody as well." i groan.

"speaking of, when are we gonna tell him?" grayson asks.

"we can't do it now, melody is stuck in the house with us and once we say something he's gonna want her out." i say. grayson nods and we stand in silence while we think.

"we're just gonna have to keep quiet for a little longer. the roads are supposed to clear by tonight or tomorrow, maybe we can tell him then."

grayson and i walk back into the house and i sigh. ethan isn't down stairs, leaving melody alone on the couch.

"back so soon?" she asks tauntingly. i roll my eyes.

"i didn't know you liked both twins. but i guess a whore is a whore." she says shrugging. i'm just about ready to fight her when grayson speaks up.

"do NOT talk to her like that. she's far from a whore. and for the love of god we never had sex." he says.

she rolls her eyes again before going back to her phone. i didn't think before i spoke.

"at least i don't open my legs for anyone and everyone." i said.

"excuse me bitch?" melody gets up and places her phone in her back pocket again.

"your dumbass left your phone here on accident and forgot to tell your little man whore to not text you. ESPECIALLY thirst texts. you are not slick." i said. grayson gently grabs my arm to keep me from doing anything stupid.

her face drains of color and she finally shuts the fuck up.

"why get in a relationship just to cheat? your sick" i spit.

not only is she cheating on one of my best friends, it hits different because i've been cheated on. that shit doesn't sit well with me.

"don't tell him, please." she pleads.

"i won't tell him because you're gonna tell him. you have a week to fucking figure it out before i drag your ass." i start walking up the stairs hearing grayson follow behind me. i step into his room conveniently the same time ethan exits his room.

he's not wearing a shirt and his hair is wet. damn that's hot. no no wait no stop

i look away from ethans eyes and he continues walking down to melody.

"are you okay?" grayson asks sitting next to me.

"yeah i'm fine i just feel so bad for ethan." i answer.

he nods his head and we just talk for a while.

about an hour later, we hear the front door close and grayson and i look at each other confused.

we both walk out of his room and look downstairs. ethan was walking away from the door and he saw us.

"roads are clear and melody's parents wanted her home." we nod and say ohhh.

"soph can we talk?" ethan says softly.

"sure" i say going across the hall to his room. he followed me in a closed the door.

"i'm really sorry." he apologized.

"it's okay e. i guess i just don't understand why you're so pissed."

"i don't know, i guess it's because i asked you straight up and you said no. i thought my best friend had lied to me and fucked my brother behind my back. not a fun feeling you know?" he says plopping down on the bed next to me.

"you know we didn't do anything right?" i asked.

"yeah. i just over reacted. let's just promise never to lie to each other ever." he said holding his pinky out like a little kid. oh lord. does the melody thing count as lying?

"uh yeah i promise." i say linking my pinky with his.

he hugs me and i breathe in his cologne god i missed this.

———
A/N: uh oh😳

next chapter will be uh....interesting.