37

IM BACK :)

when i get back to the table, i shake off the conversation i just had with my father.

i look over to ethan and gees laughing at something grayson said. i cant help but gaze at his perfect smile. damn he's beautiful.

"i heard staring isnt polite my love" ethan says with a small smile on his face. i blush and look down. that damn NICKNAME. it's so cute.

"sorry it's just youre smile is gorgeous." i say. grayson fake gags and it's ethans turn to blush.

"thank you baby." he says placing a quick kiss on my lips.

we finish the dinner and leave to go back to the condo. it got late so grayson went to bed. i was currently watching some movie with ethan to try and get tired, but failing.

not more than 20 minutes in, ethan had fallen asleep. i sighed carefully getting up and grabbing a blanket. i slid the sliding door to ethan and i's balcony open and decided to sit outside.

i sit in the silence of the night watching the wave crash into the shore in the moonlight. damn this is straight beautiful.

i heard the sliding door suddenly open causing me to jump.

"sorry, i didn't mean to scare you." ethans voice says.

"no it's okay." i smile.

"what're you doing out here, beautiful?" he asks sitting on the balcony chair next to mine.

"i couldn't sleep" i answer.

"why not?" he asks.

"i don't know." i sigh. i should just tell him. "actually i was just gonna let it go, but my dad texted me and made a big deal out of nothing. he's just an ass." i say. i hand ethan the phone and he quickly reads the text messages.

"i'm sorry baby" i he says with sad eyes.

"it's okay." i shrug. "we never really talk much anyways. so i guess i'm just confused why he wants to act all involved now?"

ethan doesn't say anything because he doesn't know what to say. which is fine, i wouldn't either.

"enough about my problems. why are you awake?" i ask.

"i rolled over and you weren't there, so i got up and came to look for you." he says. i nod and look back out at the ocean.

"it's so beautiful here. even at night." i say.

"not as beautiful as you." he says making me cringe and blush.

"okay cheese ball. but thank you babe."
(A/N: she's calling him cheesy not an actual cheese ball ok😭)

-

i finally fell asleep last night after ethan and i went back inside. this morning ethan, grayson, and i are going parasailing.

we had to wake up early and get ready, by early i mean 9am. LMAO. okay anyways, i put on my blue bathing suit, and nike shorts on over it.

we then left to drive to the parasailing place and got checked in.

(A/N: i realllyyyyy don't wanna describe the rest of the spring break trip because it's boring SO i'm skipping the the day they leave next chapter)

-

today had been a really long day and it was easy to fall sleep. ethan and i cuddled until only light snores were heard from the both of us.

———-
A/N: this chapter was HORRIBLE.

but like i said i'm gonna go ahead and write the next chapter as soon as i upload this, and it will start off from when their plane lands back in jersey.

okay BYE stay tuned for the next chapter. oh....and get ready 😈

VOTE PLS