epilogue

"today is the day my love" ethan says holding onto my waist. i smile and admire him.

"i cannot believe it's already here." i say in disbelief.

"me either but i'm so ready to go to california and just get a a fresh new scenery you know?" his eyes light up and my heart melts at his excitement.

"well considering our flight is in an hour and a half we should probably get going." i say. he nods and smiles before softly kissing my lips.

grayson was waiting in the car for ethan and i. we joined him and began driving.

-

"theres palm trees EVERYWHERE!" i exclaim excitedly.

"well let's get to the apartment, and unpack so we can check out venice beach." ethan says. i nod happily and we call an uber.

once getting the apartment, i change into my favorite red bathing suit and we head off to the beach.

-

looking back i don't think i ever would've thought of myself being this happy.

just a year ago i thought that my life was over. i was so depressed and sad. never for a second would i have thought that a year later i would be happy again and in love of all things.

but i'm glad i stuck around. i'm glad i texted ethans number on accident. i'm so so glad.

because you know, maybe life isn't so bad.

-

ethan and sophia decide to get married a few years after they moved to california.

ethan and grayson had because successful and famous directors, pulling in millions a year. and working on the biggest movies and documentaries in the buisness. sophia actually ended up becoming an actress on accident.

ethan brought her to a movie set one time and one thing led to another and she ended up in the movie. she ended up loving her new found career and is able to travel with ethan being in most of the movies he directs.

the twins both managed to build their dream houses connected at the backyard in calabasses.

grayson finally proposed to claire. turns out they were actually perfect for eachother all along. not too long after their marriage, grayson announced that they would be having twins. one boy and one girl. they couldn't be more happy.

ethan and sophia also had twins, coincidentally happening to be a boy and a girl as well. ethan named the daughter; bailey, and sophia named the son; jackson.

bailey sophia dolan and jackson grant dolan.

ethan and sophia spent the rest of their lives together watching their kids grow up and achieve many great things. especially having their cousins to play with.

the end.

———
A/N: did the ending suck? yep.

oh by the way sophias dad got arrested for abuse and he is now in jail.

okay i really how you all enjoyed this book. i'm writing a new one VERY soon. but in the meantime i have a few other ones if u wanna read those :)

okay bye thank you so much for reading this book. i love you.

PEACE♥️