43

it's been a week. a horrible fucking one if that.

ethan and i havent talked to eachother, nothing. he won't look in my direction, nothing.

all day at school today, even the classes i have with him; nothing. grayson is the only one talking to me right now and sometimes stella and aili.

as soon as the bell rings i quickly get up and go to my locker. today is Thursday so it's the last day of the week that we actually do any real work. so i put most of my books in my locker and shut it.

my feet quickly carry me to my car and i shut the door as fast as i can. i put my head on the starting wheel and breath in to just calm down.

i hear three knocks on my window, slightly startling me. i'm met with a smiley grayson and i roll the window down.

"hey soph!" he says.

"hey gray" i try to say back sounding happy. news flash: i failed

"you okay?" he asks sadly.

"uh yeah i'm just uhhh tired." i say. i know for a fact he doesn't believe me but he doesn't press the situation and i'm thankful.

we say our goodbyes and i go home. i promised him that i would text him as soon as i get home. 

i tiredly get home, and to my surprise my father is actually home this time. the first time in a month.

i turn straight for the stairs ready to just collapse on my bed and stay there. but of course my father speaks up before i can do that

"i don't even get a h-hi from my daughter?" he slurs. he's drunk. again. he stumbles closer to me making me tense.

"sorry, i had a rough day. hi" i say carefully, not wanting to set him off.

"you had a rough day? i've had a rough life!" he roars. i flinch and grow worried.

"d-dad calm down please i didn't mean to piss you off." i say carefully with my hands up in front of me.

"you're so ungrateful. everything isn't about you, bitch." he brings his hand up and before i knew what was happening i felt a stinging on my left cheek.

i brought my hand up to my face but quickly fell down. once my brain had processed what he did i looked up.

his eyes showed no regret. he's gone mentally.

but again he's not done and i realize a little too late that his foot coming right for my side.

"STOP!" i yelled trying to get up but my side feels like there's a hole in it. i scoot away towards the door with one hand and the other holding onto my ribs.

"if jackson cant live, you should either." he growled walking towards me again. my heart was pounding but i wasn't able to get up and run because i'm pretty sure he just broke my ribs.

he then grabs my hair and yanks me away from the door bringing his fist across my cheek and again on my nose.

i'm going to die today.

maybe this is how it's supposed to be.

i see blood dripping from my nose and i begin to get tunnel vision. he grabs my hair again and throws my head against the corner of the side table.

"s-stop please..." my words come out small and eventually stop as everything goes black.

-

i wake up on the floor of some room, my whole body in searing pain.

i whimper and tears begin to repeatedly fall. what the fuck just happened?

and where the hell am i?

———
A/N: uh oh.....

this was a random accidental idea and i'm just gonna go with LOLS.

VOTE PLS BYE