2. What the actual hell?

"Mikaela, you were so brave. So heroic. I can see that you don't want to die just yet. Instead, I'll send you somewhere you are familiar with. Somewhere where you can be a hero once more. I believe in you, my child."

I can't see anything, I can't feel anything, I can't hear anything. Why can't I move? I don't want to be here anymore! It's scary!

Ouch! Did someone just bump into me? 

In a flash the world opens up to me and I can see again. It's just not what I was expecting. Why am I looking at normalized manga characters? Or are these cosplayers? And why don't I have any control over my eyes. Why is my mouth yelling? I almost sound like... Ah shit... Bakugo Katsuki.

"Shut up, shitty hair! I won't accept this as a victory! That damn half and half bastard didn't fight me seriously!" 

"Easy Bakugo, maybe you'll get a rematch for it later. For now, just accept your victory!" 

"Never!"

Small explosions form in mine, or I guess, our hands and I can't help but wince softly. I can feel our eyes widen as our body turns around to look behind us. 

"What's wrong Bakugo?" 

"I just... thought I heard someone wince..." 

"Are you feeling okay?" 

"I'm fucking fantastic! Now go away, shitty hair!" 

Kirishima raises his hands in defeat and walks to his own desk while mumbling something we can't hear.

'What the actually fuck is going on? Am I dreaming?'

Bakugo looks around again and rubs his forehead with a frown on his face.

'He really should smile more...'

"I don't know who you are but I'll decide that for myself!" He whispers in a surprisingly harsh tone.

'Can you... hear me?'

"You're not exactly quiet. Man, I'm officially going insane. Hearing voices in my head."

'We were already well aware of your sanity slipping, Bakugo Katsuki. It's my own I am worried about...'

Before he could answer we are interrupted by Aizawa. He starts talking about a special hero class and tells them about the internships before asking Midnight to enter the classroom to judge the hero names the kids would come up with. 

'Not that far into the school year, huh.... just missed the sports festival.'

Bakugo just nods his head and writes down his name 'King explosion murder'.

'She's not going to approve... you are aware of that, right?' 

My answer is a soft growl as he makes his way to the front of the class only to be indeed shot down. He is still growling and fuming as he sits back down.

'Try Ground Zero.'

He doesn't respond but seems to consider it before writing it down and I can't help but smile brightly.

"K-Kacchan... Are you feeling okay?" 

We look up to see Midoriya look down at us with a terrified expression. And I can feel my smile slip from my face as it morphs into a scowl. Wait... We were smiling?

"Go away Deku! I have the prefect name now!" He pushes past Midoriya before rushing to the front of the class and presenting his name. Midnight seems to approve of this one and he wears a smug grin as he makes his way back to his seat.