26. Placing the pieces.

People are talking about the billboard chart but all I can think about is the fact that Tomura is fighting Gigantomachia right now. Sure, Hawks makes a big statement and pisses off all the other heroes, but I can't be bothered by that stuff at the moment.

But I seriously need to focus. When will I show up? When will I mingle with the League? Tomorrow we'll have a day off so it's safe for me to sneak out. Anything else I need to consider? Not that I can think of, at the moment at least.

~~~~~~~~~~

I spent the next day with Eri and the teachers. We had fun and practiced with her quirk. We found out that if I take someone's quirk, she can rewind that person to when they still had that quirk. It's how I obtained Aizawa's erasing quirk without him losing his. So, if Eri and I work together, we can, in a way, copy people their quirks. Since now both Aizawa and I possess the same quirk.

It is late in the evening when the news shows Endeavor's fight with the Nomu. Aizawa rushes away to find Shoto. 13 wants to push Eri on me but I refuse.

"All Might, I have to interrupt this."

"Do you really?"

"I have to make myself known. I believe it will help me in the long run."

"Alright then. Go on."

I kiss the top of Eri's head before rushing to my room to get a black hoody. I make sure that my face is covered in shadows before I make my way to the fight. At this points Dabi has his flames surrounding the two heroes and I push myself up from their shadows.

"Sorry to interrupt~"

"Who are you?!"

I keep my back to the two heroes and keep my eyes on Dabi.

"Dabi, leave."

"Now why would I do that?"

"Are you sure that you want to fight me? You might win from two beaten heroes, but I am completely rested."

He clicks his tongue before killing his flames.

"Not fair of you, princess."

"It's completely fair. Now get out of here."

I hear him mumble something before black liquid comes out of his mouth, warping him away. I release a deep breath and slowly turn to the heroes.

"Are you two okay?"

"I asked you who you are."

I pull my hoody further over my face so they can only see my mouth. I'm smiling softly.

"I'm an U.A. student. Don't have a hero name yet. Though I do seem to have a villain name..."

"I asked for a name."

"Now, now, Endeavor. I go by Miki."

"You're that girl with the big mouth during my lecture!"

"That would be me, yes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have teachers to return to."

I bow dramatically before running into a shadow cast by a building. Instead of returning to the school I follow Dabi's shadow and remain hidden until Hawks shows up.

"That was different from what we discussed."

"Is that so?"

"I was hoping we'd get along better than that, Dabi."

Dabi opened his mouth to make a stupid comeback but I stepped out of the shadows behind Hawks.

"Princess, how nice of you to join us."