13. Dorms.

Monday morning sucked. The moment the alarm reached my ears I groaned loudly and pulled Katsuki closer to me. Yes, we shared a bed the entire vacation. Kiri was slightly jealous but didn't seem to mind to much. He understood that there was no attraction between us and that it was just extremely comfortable.

Today we will move into the U.A. Dorms. One side of me is looking forward to it while the other side just wants to stay in bed. Most of class 1-A hasn't seen me since the kidnapping. Sure, they were told where I was and that I was safe, but they never saw my new body.

Speaking of my body. It looks healthy once again. Stamina is still sucky and very lacking but at least I walk around normally. Stairs are still going to be the death of me though. The wound on my stomach is still an angry red mark that will scar later on, but I don't care about that. Scars only prove that you've been through some bad shit. They prove that you're strong.

Katsuki turns off the alarm and kisses my forehead.

"Come on, Mik. We've got places to be."

"But... comfort..."

He chuckled and moves to get out of bed, leaving me uncomfortable.

"Kat! Comfort!"

"Get your lazy ass moving, Mik."

With a loud whine I drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a new summer dress. Katsuki quickly braided my hair for me and we were ready to go.

It seems that we're the last to arrive as everyone was already standing in front of the new dorms. Aizawa already started his little speech but he stopped when he saw us.

"How nice of you two to join us. It's good to see you walking again... Mikaela."

I grinned at him and waved at everyone.

"Hello everyone. Missed me?"

"Miki... is that really you?!"

Most of them surrounded me and started bombing me with questions.

"Wow, easy there. Yes, this is my real body. Yes, I have more quirks. My bra size is none of your business, Mineta. I'll be an official student starting today."

Aizawa cleared his throat and everyone gave him his attention.

"Miki, how are your legs?"

"Still not as I'm used to, but I can walk by myself now. So that's a big plus. All my muscles are slowly returning to their original state though."

"That's good to hear."

Aizawa quickly resumed his speech on expelling almost everyone and the mood dropped immensely. Katsuki pulled Denki aside and made him fry his brain. The result was hilarious. Jiro officially lost her shit and Sero was quick to follow. Katsuki walked up to Kiri and straight up kissed him in front of everyone.

"Cheer up, hardheaded moron."

I gave Kiri a quick pat on the shoulder before looking around at everyone's shocked expressions. Seems like nobody saw that coming.

"Very smooth, Kat."

He rolled his eyes at me and exchanged a look with Kiri. Said boy smoothly grabs my arms and pins them behind my back.

"Kiri?!"

Before I know it, I am laughing and screaming as Katsuki attacks my sides with his fingertips. Tears run down my cheeks as the boys work together on torturing me.

"I YIELD! I YIELD!"

They finally release me, and I become a panting mess on the ground.

"Jesus... Fucking... Christ! The hell is wrong with you two?!"