7. Cat-boy.

Time passed and I actually became good friends with everyone here, well except Midoriya and Todoroki.

Izuku is still suspicious of me sometimes and is really afraid that I will turn over to the villain's side and with my knowledge of the future I can see how this would be a big problem. To be honest it hurts that he of all people isn't on the best of terms with me and that he thinks that I will do anything to harm the people I've grown to care about.

Todoroki on the other hand just doesn't like me. He said that he hated the fact that when I'm with him there is no such thing as privacy. Which is something I understand very well. Though he is suspicious of me because I asked him about his mom... I forgot that he doesn't know about this being a manga and that makes him oblivious to my knowledge. It's my own fault for asking him the wrong questions. I really hope I can fix this later... He will be a good friend to have after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dadzawa entered the classroom in his lazy way and started talking to his students about the training camp and the exams coming up. I was spacing out and not listening until I heard my name.

"Miki, where are you?"

I raised mine/Kiri's hand and gave him a small wave before dropping the hand back on the table. Aizawa shook his head slightly before taking a deep breath.

"For reasons the others don't have to know you will be far away from the exams. During the written exams you will be with me and with the practical you will be stuck with one of the examinations. Choose one, please."

"Ehm, Let's see... I'll go with Recovery Girl."

He raised an eyebrow but slowly nodded anyway, accepting my choice. He finished his speech and the class turned into a panicked mess.

Thankfully Kirishima already followed my advice and is already getting tutoring sessions from Bakugo so that was already covered. Said boy made his way over to the angry hedgehog with a grin on his face and sat down on his desk. Bakugo looked up at us with a raised eyebrow and made more space for us by leaning back in his chair.

"Hey Kirishima, look at those idiots panicking."

He made a head movement to Mina and Denki who were talking to Momo about tutoring sessions. Everyone seems to be finding their study partners which made me smile slightly.

I saw an opening. I way to be a real dick to both boys and I took control of Kiri's body for a few seconds, making his sit in the middle of the desk with a leg on each side of Bakugo. Our feet were rested on the sides of the chair, so we were caging Bakugo in, and we were leaning forward with our elbows resting on our knees.

Needless to say, both boys turned as red as Kiri's hair the moment I gave control back to Kirishima.

"M-Miki... that was you, wasn't it?! Why would you do that?! You little bitch!"

Kiri just sat there silently, looking down at Bakugo's lips and I giggled softly.

'Still think you're into Mina?'

He slowly shook his head and Bakugo was just silently watching us at this point.

'Just going to sit there and take this torture? Or do you want me to push you further?'

"T-there is no need for that!"

Kiri sat up straight and gasped softly as Bakugo grabbed his ankle that was out of sight from everyone else.

"If she's annoying you then just tell her to fuck off and give her to me."

Somehow Bakugo seemed disappointed? Maybe hurt? Did he think that Kiri didn't like him back? The foolish boy...