12. Vacation.

The first morning, after waking up in Kat's arms, he was extra careful with me. We had breakfast and then he carried me all the way to U.A. just to have Recovery Girl check me out. The wound on my stomach was going to leave a nasty scar and she gave me exercises that will help me get my mobility back. Kat even went as far as to buy small weights so I can train my arms a little bit. Honestly, I've never felt so hopeless in all of my live.

Recovery Girl wanted to give me a wheelchair but Katsuki declined the offer. He said that he would carry me around until I could carry myself. He promised her that he would spend his entire vacation on training and helping me. Never thought he could be this caring.

Honestly, I'm exhausted after that one day and I didn't even do any walking. I just tried to do small things like stacking the dirty dishes. It showed me just how bad my body's condition was.

Katsuki finally placed me on his bed and helped me change once more from his mom's dress to his oversized shirt (Mitsuki swore that she will buy me some clothes when I can walk by myself. Something about finally having a daughter?). He sat down in front of me and took my hands in his own.

"We'll get through this. I promise."

All I did was smile at him and squeeze his hands. He joined me on the bed, and we went to sleep while holding onto each other. Is this what having a brother feels like?

~~~~~~~~~~

A week has passed, and I seriously feel much stronger already. Katsuki still hasn't allowed me to stand on my legs. Maybe he's afraid I'll hurt myself? Silly boy.

We are chilling in the living room when the doorbell rings. Both his parents are off to work so Katsuki groans loudly before making his way to the door. Soon he returns with a redhead behind him.

"Kiri!"

I try to stand and actually manage to not end up at the floor.

"Idiot! Don't stand up! What if you'll collapse?!"

"I have to stand someday... might as well start now."

"Then at least wait till I'm standing beside you..."

We turn our attention to our guest and notice that he is just standing there, staring at us.

"Kiri? You okay?"

He doesn't answer me, instead he walks over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. A hug I try to return just as tightly.

"Miki? Is that really you?"

He pulls away from me and cups my cheeks, tears are running down his cheeks.

"Yes, Kiri. This is my original body. Think you can get used to this?"

"Of course, I can!"

He leans down and kisses my forehead just like Katsuki did a couple of days ago. I blush slightly and look up at him with wide eyes.

"Don't give me those doe-like-eyes. You've had me worried! When you told me to leave you behind and save him instead... I really didn't want to listen to you."

"I know. But I'm really glad that you did. Everything turned out fine."

Slowly my legs start to shake, and I sink to the floor. Two strong arms pulled me against Kiri's body as he hugged me once more. His hands went to my legs and he lifted me off the ground. I clung to him like a koala. He sat down on the couch with me now sitting on his lap and we both turned to look at Katsuki who was just staring this time.

"Kat? Come sit with us."

He slowly sat down beside us and pulled me from Kiri's lap to his own. I pouted and leaned against his chest.