25. Festival pt.2

Okay, I need a plan. ASAP! I need Momo to confess and I need Tamaki to actually sing with me. How will I do this? No fucking clue!

I spend the entire day thinking of a plan until it just came to me. The most brilliant plan I have ever had. The moment classes were over and the others were getting ready for practice, I dragged Momo and Denki to my room, shoving them in and closing the door behind me.

"Miki? What is the meaning of this?"

"Not cool dude, we need to go to practice."

"Oh, shut up, you. Hear me out, I need your help."

"Our help?" Momo's sweet voice was full of curiosity.

"You remember Tamaki Amajiki? Our senpai with the black hair?" They both nod their heads. "He kind of needs to confess to his crush but he is afraid to do it directly. So, I was thinking.... What if we sing at the festival? The two of us, him and me, and then I was wondering if you two would play our music?"

"More songs to practice? Damn that's going to be hard..."

"You've got this Denki. After all, the two of you want to confess to your crushes as well, right?"

Both of their faces became slightly red. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"No? Denki, you are a bit too supportive of Kyoka and you, Momo, I see you looking at Shoto every time his dad is mentioned. You are making sure that he is okay. If we have to go through a class that involves our quirks, you are analyzing him the most. And let's be honest, he analyzes you the most as well."

"Okay... Maybe I do know what you're talking about, but dude... I can't just go up that stage and confess to her."

"That's not what I'm asking of you. I just want to, how should I put it, admit that you have a crush and see how they'll react. Just help me and Tamaki sing a love song. Please!"

I clap my hands together and bow deeply to them.

"Well, as much work as it might be, how can I say no to that?"

"Thank you Momo! What about you, Denki?"

"Guess I can't leave you girls alone. You need a big, strong man to help you out."

"You're my hero!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I spend the entire month practicing the drums and perfecting my plans. Every free moment I had I spend with Tamaki, making him sing the song that he choose. Yes, he is actually going along with my plan. Seems like the scared chicken wants to change. I just have to help him get started, I guess. Oh, I also got permission from Kyoka to use her instruments once her performance is done.

And I started texting an old friend. No, not Dabi, Tomura. We actually got really close the past month. He even told me that if I ever needed someone to talk to about personal or hard stuff that I should come to him. I told him likewise.

We spend hours during the day texting about stupid stuff. Aizawa even took my phone away a couple of times. Kind of embarrassing.

My most precious memories are when I'm lying in my bed, blanket over my head and my phone in my hands. It is well past midnight and I'm still texting with Tomura. Our conversation topics go from secret plans to something stupid Jin did. Tomura actually has humor in that head of his.

Let's just say that we have been getting closer. Maybe a little too close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally the morning of the festival and I can't wait till I'm on that stage! Never been so exited in my life! But first I have to deal with something else.