9. Training camp

While everyone was working their way through the forest, dinner had to be made. Though it seemed like we had some time left before they would arrive. After all it was only lunch time.

'Hey Kota, want to do something?'

"Something? Like what?"

His aunt looked at him weirdly before Aizawa started explaining to the two heroes what was going on.

"So, this Miki is inside my nephew?"

"Yes."

"And you did so without asking me first?"

"Yes."

She sighed loudly and rubbed her temples.

"Alright. He doesn't seem to hate her, so that's good."

"That's because she's not trying to be a hero. She's just stuck with us."

"I see, that explains a lot. Let's see how this'll end."

At this point Kota started walking away from the adults and into the woods.

'Where are we going?'

"I'll show you something awesome."

'Okay, I'll let you guide then.'

He has a smile on his face as he starts climbing the mountain. This cliff seems kind of familiar... Right, it's the cliff where Kota will meet with Izuku and that villain in a couple of days. But I do have to admit that the view is awesome.

'This is awesome. Look at all those tree's! I'm sure that you can see a great sunset from here!'

He laughs softly.

"See? I know the good places around here!"

He states proudly. His arms are crossed, and he has a smirk on his lips. Kota will be a fine young man someday. I'm sure of it.

'Hey Kota, do you plan on helping with making dinner?'

"Me? Cooking? Don't be ridiculous."

'So, you can't do it?'

"It's not that I can't... I just don't want to."

'It's okay if you're no good. I can teach you, you know?'

"You can teach me?!"

'Sure I can. I'm a pretty decent cook, if I do say so myself.'

"O-okay then. Please teach me!"

'Will do! Maybe we should head back to surprise your aunt?'

"My aunt... I don't like her."

'You don't like anyone who has the hero title. But Kota, you need to get over that. I don't have any parents left either. Sure, my mom died when I was older but still... I've been alone for 3 years. What I'm trying to say is... Be glad that your aunt wants to take care of you because there are people in the world who don't have family like that.'

"People like you?"

'Yes, my family gave me money but left me to fend for myself. I was all alone for 3 whole years. Sure, I got into a relationship but that only brought me more pain then any relieve from solitude. So, even if it's just for me, be a little more grateful for what you've got. And I'm not talking about the hero thing. I'm talking about the fact that you still have someone who cares.'

Tears ran down our cheeks as he angrily wipes them away.

"Okay. You're right. I'll listen to you... but only because you know what it's like!"