11. Back with my family.

Dabi carried me in his arms. Soon we're outside of the building and we were both shocked at the sight of the crater that was formed by All For One.

Said villain was standing in front of Best Jeanist. He looked like he was about to kill him.

"Stop!"

My yell got everyone's attention and made the villain turn to me.

"I know that his quirk might be useless to Shigaraki, but it might be useful to me."

The villain slowly turned back to the wounded hero.

"Seems like it is your lucky day. You get to life a little longer. Don't be mistaken, I will come for you when she is strong enough to accept your quirk."

He turns to me and points at Best Jeanist.

"Time to test out your new quirk."

"Dabi, please bring me to him."

He does as I ask and gently puts me down beside the hero. I quickly take his shaking hand.

"I'm sorry Jeanist, but this is all I can do for now."

He doesn't answer me but just looks at my green eyes before he closes his own eyes, surrendering himself to his fate. I hum a soft tune and rub my thumb over his hand, trying my best to comfort him. Before I know it, he is fast asleep.

All For One slowly claps his hands.

"Very well done, Mikaela. Now get out of here before the battle starts."

I nod and take Dabi's hand in my own.

'Touya, can you hear me like this?'

He slowly nods his head, his eyes never leaving the strong villain in front of us.

'To our left is a broken-down wall. Please put me down there and then rejoin your colleagues. They'll be here soon.'

Without answering me he lifts me in his arms once more and makes his way over to the wall before putting me down against it.

"Now do me one last favor and put that hero in a safer spot. I need him later, after all."

Dabi gives me one last look and I nod at him, reassuring him. He turns away and makes his way back to One For All and starts dragging Best Jeanist away from All For One to a safer place. Just like I asked of him.

When he is far away from me, I relax against the wall.

"Kiri, I know you're there. Just make a noise and I'll know you're listening to me."

I heard a rock move and a soft grunt.

"Good. You have to save Katsuki. He takes first priority. The villains want me on their side so if I play the part, they won't hurt me. I'll come back to you guys when I figure out how to get away from them."

"Miki, you better remain safe."

It was a soft whisper, but I heard it loud and clearly. The boy was almost crying as he said those words and it broke my heart.

"Izuku, don't think for a second that you're right about me being a villain. Now go save your childhood friend."

Katsuki's voice carried over the empty crater and we all tensed up when he appeared. Yet I relaxed when All Might finally showed up.

"Think, Izuku, think! What are your comrades' strong points? How can you combine them?"

I tried to urge him on.