8. Exams and the mall.

Almost two weeks passed and Shinzou and I have a love/hate relationship going on at this point. He wants my help with his training while I want to practice this whole telepathy thing with the others. This results in us bickering. Didn't know he was such a needy boy... sheesh.

Today is the day of the practical exam and I am not looking forward to this... I mean, who enjoys seeing their friends being beat up just for a test? Not me, that's for sure.

Everybody was being split up in duo's and I was handed over to Recovery Girl. This is the first time I'm with her, but she is happily talking to me like it is the most natural thing. This woman is amazing.

She takes her place in her tent and looks at the camera's.

"So, Miki, I heard that you know some things about the future."

'Did Nezu tell you?'

She only nodded her head while smiling softly.

'Yes, I already know who is going to fail and who is going to pass...'

"Good, because I've been asked to test your knowledge. Can you tell me who will fail? It's an innocent prediction, right?"

'I guess... Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, Eijirou Kirishima and Rikido Sato will fail today. Though you can also say that Hanta Sero will fail. He will be dragged through the gate but will still be forced to take the extra classes.'

She wrote down the names and gave a soft humming of approval.

I had most of my attention on Katsuki and Izuku. I had a feeling that something has been changed and my feeling was correct. It appears that I was one of their fighting topics this time. Katsuki trusts me while Izuku keeps going on about how it was suspicious that I just appeared. Neither of them spoke about my knowledge even though they both know about it. Seems like they aren't aware that the other knows about it, huh?

But I was too quick to think like that...

"You think that just because she says she wants to help you with a stupid crush you can trust her?! Just because she knows some 'things' she says she read in a manga? What if that knowledge is a second quirk, huh?! Ever thought about that? With trusting her so much you could doom us all!

Katsuki casts his eyes to the ground as his body was shaking, his fists clenched.

"Just because you can't trust her doesn't mean that I can't do so! All of you damn extra's think you know so much about her! You don't know what happened to her parents or how the rest of her family treated her! You don't know the pain she went through!"

Are those tears I see on his cheeks? Maybe I shouldn't have spent all those nights with him talking about my old life...

"Just because you are no longer useless, quirkless Deku doesn't mean that you know everything. If you think that she will betray us, then be my guest and hate and distrust her. I will be at her side because she is my friend. Something you aren't worthy of being."

The last part was awfully calm and painful to listen to. No yelling was involved which is unusual for Katsuki. Though, they are supposed to become friends later on, but it seems that I am only pushing them even further apart. I hate this feeling...

All Might broke them apart and from that point on the fight continued as it was supposed to be. Something I was grateful for.

In the end only the people I named failed the test while Izuku was behind me on a bed, watching the screens with us.

"Miki... You heard our fight?"

I ignored him. Recovery Girl was working after all and I didn't want to interrupt her for something so small and unimportant. He wants to hate me? Let him.