38. I demand...

"You want all of us to come to your agency tonight?"

"Yeah! Bring the big 3 and Eri while you're at it. Oh! Don't forget Hitoshi!"

"But Miki, why?"

"Thank you for asking, Denki. The answer is simple, I demand a party! It has been 2,5 months since Shigi left and I need a pick-me-up."

"And you need all of us for that?"

"Yes Izuku, I want the entire class there. All of my friends. Who knows... it might be the last chance I'll ever have."

That wipes the grins off most of their faces.

"What do you mean?"

"Details you shouldn't worry about, Mina."

"Girl! No! You can't do that to us!"

"Girls, calm down! It's just a saying. I just want to have a good time with everybody there and my agency has the space we need. Sheesh."

"Are you going to play matchmaker again?"

"Would you like me to, Uraraka?"

The girl burns up and the other girls burst out laughing.

"Don't worry, Ochako. I'll make sure you're no longer single by the end of the night."

I wink at her and walk away from my class. We all needed to show up to give updates to Aizawa and I decided to use that moment to invite them all.

Yes, I really think that something bad will happen. Call it a gut feeling. But before such a thing can happen, I want to have a perfect night with everybody I can call important in my life. Well except for Shigi but that can't be helped.

Once I arrive at the agency, I notice how empty it is.

"Hello? Anybody around?"

No answer is given, so I walk around. I keep on opening doors only to find absolutely nobody. At least not until I enter my office. Inside I find Dabi and Hawks. Thankfully they aren't making out this time, but the serious expressions on their faces scare me.

"What is it, boys?"

"Isn't it about time that the heroes raid the Front and the hospital?"

"Yes. Which is why I'm having a party tonight. Make sure that every one of the family is present."

"A party?! Are you insane?!"

"Shut up, Birdy. My agency, my rules and my plans."

"It's terrible timing!"

"Has Endeavor contacted you yet with a date?"

"N-no..."

"Then we will be just fine. Besides... I have everything planned out. The start at least..."

"Really now, Princess? Mind sharing your ideas?"

I sit down on my chair and look up at them.

"Sure! Himiko and I are going to give a concert during the invasion. First we'll make the villains believe that we are on their side, toying with the heroes only to turn on them when they least expect it. La Brava has figured out a way to transfer my quirk through mic and speaker. That way our range will be everybody in the building. Nobody will be safe."

"What about Spinner and Mister?"

"Stain is working on them. I have faith in him."

"Listen. I like these people and all but is Stain really the most reliable person?"