10. AFO

The next day came around and everyone was exhausted. Especially the kids who got extra classes. They had such a short time to sleep. Poor guys. Yet Aizawa didn't give them a break and made them work just as hard today.

Today is the day though. Today is the day where the students will enter the forest for a stupid challenge that will hurt many of them. Today is the day I'll see the villains again and for some reason I'm excited. I'm trying my hardest to hold it back but it's incredibly hard.

Aizawa actually gave me a little exercise on my own. He noticed that I can use people their quirks when I'm possessing them so he wants me to see just how much control I actually have.

Everyone is already working up a sweat and we're starting with Bakugo. His body feels familiar to me at this point and I've used his explosions before. I dip his hands in the hot water and wince softly.

"Hotter than I expected it to be."

I fired off a big explosion in the air. It was a little smaller than Katsuki's himself, so our guess was that it was maybe 80% of the users' original power.

Next up was Izuku. He wasn't as trilled to have me inside of him, but he didn't have a choice. I activated One For All and focused on spreading it around the body. Now I just have to use a small amount... And I successfully punched a tree down. I quickly deactivated the quirk and returned myself to Aizawa. Who seemed more then pleased that I hadn't broken anything in Izuku's body.

Next up he made me cancel Mandaley's telepathy powers by using his own erasing quirk. I nailed it. Though the dry eye is really hard to deal with. I feel bad for Aizawa now.

He made me try a couple of things with kids from class 1-B and eventually he came to the conclusion that I was capable of using 70% to 80% of the original user's power. I expected it to be way less so that was a pleasant surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I spend dinner with Katsuki and Kirishima. Okay, maybe I was a bitch because I made them hold hands so that I could talk to both of them the entire time, but they held their hands under the table so nobody else saw it. I get yelled at anyway... Shit.

I made sure that I was attached to Katsuki. With what is going to happen tonight I refuse to let go of him. I know that everything will turn out alright in the end, but I have to go with him. I just need those answers to the questions Shigaraki gave me.

Soon Kiri was pulled away from us so he could attend his extra classes. The duos were made for the test of courage and we were ready to enter the forest. We were paired with Shoto who didn't seem to care all that much.

Unfortunately for us the smoke started to spread when we were past the midpoint of the trail. After that we didn't have to wait long for the telepathic message to reach us. Is this what it feels like to have me in your head? What a weird feeling.

Without thinking I took control and covered Katsuki's mouth.

"Shoto, don't breathe in the smoke. It's poisonous!"

"I wasn't aware we were on first name basis."

He covers his mouth anyway and franticly looks around for any other students. A white-haired kid is laying further down the path. He probably passed out from the gas and we rush over to him. I helped Shoto with lifting the boy on his back and guide them out of the smoke so we can breathe normally once more.

That was when we encountered him. A villain was blocking out path.

"Katsuki, this is your forté."

He quickly regained control of his body and was shocked to find an arm laying on the path.

"Don't engage, huh...?!"