4. Full control.

After his little run he takes a shower and he really makes a point of keeping his eyes on the walls, like damn boy, calm your tits. I'm not some weird pervert. 

He quickly puts on some boxers and lays on his bed once again, music is blasting from a speaker and we both just listen to a couple of songs.

"Why are you so obsessed with music anyway?"

'I'm unsure... I guess it always made me feel less alone. My parents died a long time ago, you see...'

"Who needs fucking parents anyway? All they do is nag and nag and nag and yell."

'Don't take them for granted. I heard that my father was an asshole, but I would have given anything to have a father in my life, you know? He died when I was one year old. My mother on the other hand died when I was 15. So, I lived by myself from that point on. Some relatives helped me with money issues but that was all the support I got. Like money can buy me some relieve from losing my mother...'

"I'm sorry to hear that. How did she...?" 

'Same as me. She got kisses by a car. Kind of ironic, I guess.'

"Don't make jokes about that type of stuff..."

We are quiet for a couple of minutes, music still blasting trough the room.

"Wait... she died when you were 15? How old are you?"

'I am 18. A little older then you guys. Is that weird?'

"I wouldn't call it weird, more... you, know? I have an older woman in my head."

I laugh softly and his body relaxes a little more.

'Why can't you accept your victory against Todoroki?'

"Don't you start! That fucking half and half bastard..."

His voice turns into a growl as he makes small explosions form in his fists.

'He has his issues as well, ya know? You really did win. Even if it is on the mental field. He isn't ready to accept his quirk even though you are. That makes you better.'

"You're just saying that..."

'I'm not 'just' saying that. The boy has his own shit he has to work trough. Maybe you'll learn about them later.'

"I don't want to learn anymore shit about him. I wanted him to fight me full power."

'This was his full power. This was all the power he could use against you at this point. Accept that and let it go.'

"Stupid woman..."

He isn't yelling at me anymore. Did he actually accept me sticking around and being in his head?

'Just admit that I'm right.'

"Never."

'Annoying brat... Get that damned stick out of your ass!'

He tenses and I can feel his cheeks heat up. It takes me a moment to realize what just happened.

'No fucking way! Don't tell me you would actually like to have a stick up your ass! Who's?!'

He doesn't answer me and just pushes his face into his pillow.

'Come on! Tell me!'

He mumbles something but I can't understand who he's talking about.

'Can't fucking hear you, asshat!'

"I said none of your fucking business!"

'Sheesh, fine... you'll tell me eventually.'