20. Kisses.

It was night. Eri was asleep and everyone was in their rooms. I decided that it was the perfect time to work on my plan.

Soft knocks broke the silence of the hallway. A loud sigh was heard from the other side of the door.

"Come in..."

Overhaul's voice was tired and slightly annoyed.

I opened the door and walked up to him. The moment he noticed that it was me he turned back to his desk, his cheeks a slight red and eyes avoiding me completely.

"You can't keep up this avoiding act."

No answer from him.

"You're even more childish then Eri... and she is 6."

He growls softly though he still refuses to look at me.

"Chisaki, look at me."

"Don't use that name."

"Rather have me call you Kai then?"

He stands up so fast that his chair falls backwards, the blush gone from his cheeks.

"You really want to die."

He turns to me, a hard glare on his face.

"No, but it caught your attention."

I move closer to him and grab his covered hand. He frowns at me but doesn't pull away.

"Why do you allow me to touch you? Any other person would have been destroyed."

He pulls his hand away, but I hook his glove with my finger, making it come off.

"Miki... What are you doing?"

"Performing a test."

"What kind of test?"

"The kind where you are the test subject."

I take his bare hand in my own and intertwine our fingers. His eyes are wide but again he doesn't pull away from me.

"I'm not looking you in the eyes, I'm not singing, and I haven't kissed you. Why am I different?"

"How am I supposed to know?! I just don't feel disgusted when I'm touching you."

I smile and slowly raise my hand to his mask. He doesn't move away from me as I take it off from his face. Our eyes are once more connected. 

"Chisaki..."

He rolls his eyes at me.

"...please sit down."

He sits down on the bed that is in his room and I stand in front of him. The eye contact remains unbroken as I use my free hand to cup his cheek.

"Am I disgusting you yet?"

"No."

I lean down and place a small kiss on his cheek.

"How about now?"

"Still a no. What are you trying to do?"

"I'm curious how far I can go before you think it's disgusting."

"Curious, aren't you?"

"Most definitely."

I move so I'm straddling his lap and kiss him softly on the lips. He kisses me back as he slowly moves his free hand to my braided hair.

Now just a bit of information on my innocence. It doesn't exist. I've done everything I shouldn't have done with my ex and I regret it immensely. Though the experience is useful to me now.