32. Liberation army.

Time passes by and let me tell you, everything is working out surprisingly well. The agency is finished, Tomura has someone looking out for him, classes are going well and everybody seems to be behaving the proper way. For now, at least. Now I can only pray that I didn't just jinx myself.

Denki has been hanging out with me more often than before and people thought it was weird. Yet we paid it little mind. I guess that knowing his secret forged a sibling like bond between us. I like it.

Izuku visited my agency at one point. Seems like he lost Eri and hoped that she would be with me. She wasn't. So, we went looking for her. Thankfully I could sense her in the kitchen and found her crying against Mustard's chest. Izuku wanted to pull them apart but I stopped him. Instead we listened to what was wrong with her and I must admit that we were shocked by what we heard. It turns out that she feels lonely. Mirio has to continue his classes since he never became quirkless. I'm not around that often anymore either. Kota is a dick to her sometimes so she doesn't want to play with him. After thinking for a second, I saw my chance and I took it.

"Hey kid..." I make my presence known to the two of them and Mustard quickly releases Eri from his arms when he notices Izuku right behind me. "...I've figured out what your first job is going to be. Soon the U.A kids will go on another internship. Your job is to keep Eri company every day after school. Do you understand your assignment?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Izuku pulls me out of the room and glares at me.

"I will not entrust Eri's safety to a villain!"

"1, you don't have a choice. You won't be around anyway. Besides, do you want her to be lonely? 2. Eri likes Mustard. He likes her back. He wanted a family? Let her be his little sister. It'll be a learning experience for both of them. He's a good kid, Izuku."

"But still..."

"Can you ever not fight me? Is that a thing?"

He lowers his eyes and walks away without another word. Prick. I drag myself back into the room and find the duo still on the floor.

"Eri, you do have the right to send him away if he's annoying, okay?"

"But I like Mustard. He's only a little older than Kota but he is, like, a 1.000% nicer!"

I shake my head and smile at them before leaving the room. "Entertain her!"

"Roger that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day. The fight between 1-A and 1-B is today. It's also the day that the fight between the League and the Army starts. Toga promised to text me when the big beast falls asleep and I can't help but wonder if she'll keep her word.

I look at my phone to check the time and scream loudly when I notice that class starts in 5 minutes. I quickly jump into my hero costume and get ready within those 5 minutes. When I arrive, I notice that Aizawa is already introducing Hitoshi.

"I will become a great hero, so that I can use my quirk to help others. All of you here today are obstacles that I must overcome. I have no intentions of making friends."

"To bad you're already stuck with me."

I approach Hitoshi from behind and swing my arm around his shoulder. He chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Well said, pretty boy. Now drop the glare and the tough act. Do you honestly believe that 1-A buys this bad boy attitude? They've seen you with me."

"But 1-B doesn't know... or didn't know at least."

He pokes me in the side with a soft smile and I yelp loudly at the contact. It earned him a smack to the chest. I'll make him pay for that...