12

(Happy) Accidents

Izuku rolls the waistband of his pants another time for good measure, and knocks on the heavy dorm door.

Kaminari had invited the villain to their "weekly hangouts, that are held every Saturday. ("except for sometimes it's on Sunday.") Originally he was going to refuse, because why in the ever loving hell would he want to hang out with a bunch of prepubescent heroes, but Kirishima wrapped a warm hand around his waist, saying he didn't need to decide right then, and just show up at eight if he wants.

And what can he say? He's a sucker for cute guys.

"Hey! You came!" The door swings open and Izuku's greeted by the firetruck red with a wide, toothy smile.

"Yep." Izuku responds, popping the P. It's awkward, but Kirishima welcomes him with a giant bear hug anyway. There's a whiff of cinnamon and nutmeg, and then he's pulled into the room with more force than he expects.

The first thing the greenette notices is that theres a yellow and green leopard print duvet half-off the bed, and half on the charcoal black carpet that covers the majority of the floor. The windows are covered by heavy looking, dark purple zebra print curtains, and a table is cluttered with schoolwork, trinkets, and...hats?

Why are there so many?

"Hey Midoriya!" Kaminari waves from the back corner of his bed, x-box controller in hand, "We're in the middle of a game, but you can play the next one!There's alcohol on the table over there." Kaminari gestures to the school provided desk (that should be used for studying), which has so many bottles Izuku can barely see the wood of said desk. There's vodka, rum, whiskey...pretty much every alcoholics dream if they had one.

"Geez, where'd you get all this from?" the greenette lifts the vodka so he can read the label, and shrugs. It should do the trick. Grabbing a red solo cup from the stack, he twists the cap with one hand and pours smoother than a bartender.

"Don't overdo it nerd. I don't wanna have to look after your ass the whole time." A gruff voice sounds behind him, and annoyance bubbles in Izuku's gut. Why is he here?

So he keeps pouring, just to piss Katsuki off, "Don't tell me what to do." Satisfied with his cup half empty, he sets the vodka back on the table and makes sure the top is back on tight. "Where's your drink?" The greenette asks, raising the cup to his lips.

Katsuki leans against the cabinet behind him and shrugs, "Not my thing." Izuku finally takes a swig, eyes closed and shoulders relaxing when he feels the cozy warmth spreading through his body like wildfire.

"Or your an overemotional drunk."

The ash blond huffs, and Izuku watches his ears turn red as he rushes to defend himself "No, I just don't fucking enjoy it. It's tastes like trash and it's shitty for your body, too." Katsuki sounds like he's trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

Izuku takes another swig, shuddering as he forces it down, "Oh? So you don't drink because you don't like the taste?" He suppresses a laugh as Katsuki falls right into his trap, face burning a deep apple red.

"N-no! That's no-Stop fucking with me you piece of shit." Katsuki knees him in hip mid-swig, but he lucks out and it doesn't spill.

The greenette slaps him on the arm,"I'm a piece of shit? You almost made a mess you fucker," Izuku's words start to slur so he stands up straighter and takes another sip.

"Someone's planning on getting fucked tonight, huh" Kirishima hollers from the bed. Giggling, Izuku gives him a fat thumbs up.

"And I'll take it either way!" It doesn't make sense to anyone but himself, he's probably the only one who gets his joke, so takes another gulp. "I haven't dranken in like...forever. Dranken...drunken?" Izuku's stumped. "Kacchan, help."