36

Izuku Midoriya: Origin pt. 2

Knock knock knock!

School starts at eight thirty, which means Katsuki's alarm goes off at seven. His alarm has yet to go pff, which means it's too fucking early. (Well, usually it goes off at six and he'll go for a morning jog, but he needs the extra sleep. So does Deku.)

Knock knock knock!

The door shakes again, telling him whoever's there isn't going away any time soon. Katsuki groans, shoving the still sleeping greenette by his shoulder. Deku's drooling all over his pillow, "Oi nerd, can you get the door?"

Green eyes blink open slowly, before slamming shut again, "Why don't get it? You're closer." Katsuki almost whines.

"Because," This is embarrassing, "I'm...comfortable." Deku snorts and kicks him off the bed. Literally. Katsuki skids across against the ground with a thump, the top half of his body rocketing upright to glare his attacker despite his sleepy state, "The fuck was that for?"

"You're out of bed," Deku mumbles into his pillow, "Now you're even closer to the door." Katsuki groans, and throws a pillow that fell off the bed at him. He's impossible.

But Katsuki being the good boyfriend he is, stumbles over to the door blindly and rips it angrily from the frame. "Whadd'ya want?" He growls. He already got a weak ass amount of sleep, and now someone's waking him up before his alarm goes off? Do they have a death wish?

It's Denki. Of course. "Dude, have you seen Midoriya? I knocked on his door, but he didn't answer so I-"

"I'm here," Deku calls from the deep within the room. Denki's eyes widen, and look at Katsuki in shock.

"Oh shi-"

"Halt the fuck right there," Katsuki doesn't want (or need) to hear any of Denki's bullshit right now, it's too early, "Now why the hell did you wake me up at six am?"

Denki looks up at him sheepishly, "Well, I kinda expected you to already be up but...now I see why," he winks. "Tired yourself out last night, did ya?" Katsuki sighs. He doesn't even have enough energy in him to yell.

"What do you want?" He seethes.

"I already told you, I was looking for Midoriya." Katsuki has half a mind to bash Denki's smart-ass skull into the fucking floor, until a familiar tuft of green slides under his arm.

"I'm here, sorry." Deku yawns. He rubs at his eyes like a kid and his hair is extra messy, but all Katsuki sees is a cute, tiny human. He wants to hug him.

Denki waves his hands, clearing the air, "Don't worry! This is actually perfect! Uh, we found where All For One is hiding, so we're planning the raid for tonight. Obviously you two are invited because you were at the briefing." Katsuki yawns and nods. He's gonna need to get more sleep, then.

He studies Deku's face carefully, in search of any negative reaction, but gets none. Instead, Deku gives Denki a big thumbs up and a wide smile, "We'll be there!"

"Great! We're all meeting in the common room at six," he says as he starts to head towards the elevator, "Have fun you two!" He sings. Katsuki rolls his eyes and slams the door shut.

"So fucking annoying," he grumbles. Deku laughs and pats him on the back (like it's gonna make up for the lost sleep. Katsuki doesn't regret it though.)

Then there's a slap on his ass, a giggle, and the pitter patter of bare feet against hardwood floor. Katsuki turns around to glares at the Deku with fire in his eyes.

"Oi! Did you just slap my ass?!" Deku lets out a faint 'eep,' and buries himself under the covers like they'll protect him, "I'll fucking end you, nerd!" Katsuki runs and jumps onto the bed, landing directly on top of the greenette's hidden body. He feels around the covers a bit to figure out where Deku is, and rips them off. "Gotcha!"