Before I Fall

"No, Katsuki."

The ash blond whines. And he never whines, "C'mon Shitty Hair! I'm fucking begging you." And he doesn't beg either, but drastic times call for drastic measures.

Eijirou's face looks less exciting than flat soda, "We're not going to save Midoriya."

Katsuki almost bangs his head against the lunch table, teeth grit so tight his temples ache, "Why. Not? You fuckers came to save me, what's the difference?"

"The difference is we're older now, and because we got in a shit ton of trouble," Eijirou sighs, "If Mr. Aizawa finds out, he'll hang us by the eyelashes. The eyelashes!"

Katsuki snorts, stirring the katsudon with silver chopsticks. He's not even fucking hungry, "Not if we succeed, and you did."

"We had to clean the toilets for a week. I'm not trying to do that again, an-" two lunch trays slam on the table, and Katsuki doesn't even have to look up to see who it is.

"Heyo!" Denki greets, "Why does Katsuki look like he's about to cry?"

"He wants to save Midoriya," Eijirou replies.

Denki shrugs, "I'm down."

"See? See?" Katsuki gets so excited he can barely breathe, "Hanta, you in?" the noirette shrugs.

Eijirou looks betrayed, "Nu-uh. I'm not letting you. Why would we willingly go to where All For One is? In case you forgot, he kidnapped you."

"To get my fucking boyfriend back," he spits.

"Technically, All For One didn't tell us to kidnap him. We did it on our own." Dabi and Toga slide into the booth next to them, unannounced. They totally didn't startle him.

"Oh, hey guys!" Denki waves energetically.

Katsuki narrows his eyes, "Why are you here?"

"We overheard your conversation and want in." Dabi rests his arm on the booth behind him, and directly behind Katsuki's head. The ash blond crosses his arms.

"And what makes you think I'll allow that?"

Dabi narrows his cold blue eyes, "If you don't, I'll tell Aizawa." Katsuki glares back at him, and but Dabi remains a steady wall of ice.

Katsuki gives in, "Fucking fine."

"Plus, he's our friend too!" Toga claps, "And my math tutor. I'm failing."

Katsuki looks at Eijirou, who still looks unsure. The red head sighs, "Alright, I'll go," it's like a breath of relief. "This is a terrible idea though. A terrible one."

Katsuki pumps the air. Yes! "Okay, so what's the plan?"

Crickets.

"You mean you don't already have a plan?" Denki asks with a mouthful of Soba.

Katsuki blinks dumbly, "Um, no?"

Eijirou shoves his head in his hands, "We're gonna die." The ash blond huffs, a little offended.

"Stop fucking overreacting, you didn't die last time, did you?"

The red head rolls his eyes. "No, but we almost did. And this is different! We actually have to go inside."

Dabi nods in agreement, "And we kinda let you go."

Katsuki turns at him, a look of disbelief written all over his face, "Yeah right. You threw that Magma guy at us like he was fucking nothing."