42

Assassins Don't Cry

[TW! Gore]

It didn't take Izuku that long to become All For One's trophy child.

It took a month and a half. Maybe. After he finds Izuku in the alleyway, All For One takes him in under his wing. Teaches him the lay of the land, who to trust, who not to trust. Teaches Izuku how to use his new quirk without bruising his body. Hell, All For One gave him the damned thing.

Izuku's forever in his debt.

So when All For One calls Izuku into his office, saying he has a mission that only he can carry out, there are no questions about it. Of course he will.

That's how the greenette finds himself in the middle of nowhere. It's a farm, or something similar, with acres of land and a tiny pink house in the front. Taking a deep breath, he knocks on the door. A innocent, middle aged man answers the door, "Hello young man, can I help you?"

He matches the description.

Izuku squints down at his paper held in his shaking hands, just to make sure: Tall, brown hair hazel eyes, scar on his jaw. There's something else he can't read. God, he thinks he needs glasses.

"Um yes," Izuku shifts from foot to foot. This is his first mission, he can't fail. "Do you have the money?"

The man's eyes widen, "I thought I had until next week?" Izuku shakes his head. Great, the worst case scenario. "Well, can you tell him that-"

"I'm afraid I can't do that, sir."!Izuku steps into the house, feeling green lighting flow through his body with ease. (For once. Usually it feels like he's being torn apart limb by limb.)

"Wait, wait, wait," panic spreads across the man's face as he fumbles through the small linen closet next to him. Pulling out a giant wad of cash, he shoves it into the greenette's palms, "This is all the money I have. Just please, please don't kill me. I-I have a family!"

Izuku tries his hardest to tune out every word coming out of the man's mouth. He's got a job to do. He has to do well.

His heart aches, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that." He replies softly. Cradling the man's head carefully, he cracks his neck in one go. Quick and Easy.

The man crumbles to the ground. Lifeless. Izuku checks his pulse.

Nothing.

Izuku notices he's still holding the wad of cash, so he sets it on the bench next to him. There's a sniffle behind him.

Regretfully, the greenette turns around. At the top of the stairs, there's a tearful face and two chubby hands wrapped around the mast. The kid couldn't be any older than five. He looks at him, terrified, through the railing, "Are-Are you gonna kill me too, mister?"

Biting his lip, Izuku turns on his heel, and leaves the house with matching tears.

He doesn't like this.

It's two weeks later when Izuku sees his father across the street.

He's headed back home from his fifth mission total, another man. They're all the same: Mid thirties, probably have a wife and kid. And it's always the same scenario.

They find out why he's there, offer up all the money they have, so he gives them a quick death. Izuku tries his best to block out their pleading, his own eyes closed. Their efforts are fruitless anyway, he can't let All For One down.

So he's heading back from his mission, when he hears a faint laugh. He's unknowingly drawn to it, but doesn't understand why until he turns the corner.

Across the street, he sees his father. Or at least, the man he remembers to be his father. There's a short, bombshell blond with a fat red purse hooked around his waist, and a child that looks no older than seven sitting on his shoulders.

The cheap disposable water bottle in Izuku's hand bursts. The woman sits on the park bench, his father lifting his new child off his shoulders and into her lap, "I'll be back. I'm just going to the bathroom." He sounds the same, talks the same. Looks the same. Not thinking, Izuku walks to the other side of the street.

Business trip his ass.

Silently, he follows his father into the convince store. As he storms through the store, the cashier gives him a weird look. It's ignored.

When Izuku steps into the bathroom, there's a familiar head of green washing his hands in the sink. He only looks up after Izuku locks the door.

Too fucking late.

His father raises an eyebrow through the mirror, turning off the sink, "Um, do I know you?" Izuku doesn't say anything, just points to his own inky green hair. His father's eyes widen, and he turns around, "Izuku?"

He rushes over his son, but the greenette steps out of the way, "Don't fucking Izuku me. Who the fuck is she?!" It's vague, but his father understands who he's referencing when he points to the door. He rushes to defend himself.

"I thought you were dead-"

Izuku narrows his eyes, bullshit, "I've been gone for two months. That child doesn't look two months old to me."

"I-I can explain..."

"Please! Please explain! All these years, mom's stayed loyal, hoping one day you'd come back home from your poor excuse for a business trip, and the whole time you're fucking another woman?!" He's literally shaking with anger. "How dare you." He inches closer green lighting whirring around his body with fury. Usually it's calm, gentle.

He's backs up his father in a corner. Hisashi looks like an idiot, stumbling over his words as he tries to come up with a good excuse. Izuku sees his mouth moving, but can't hear a thing. He doesn't fucking need to, though.

So to shut him up, he grabs his father by the throat and slams him into the tile behind him. The man coughs and splutters. Izuku can feel his throat roll under his palm and furrows his eyebrows. What happens if he pushes harder?

His father chokes harder. Interesting.

But choking to death would be too painless, wouldn't it?

So he drops the older man, but only to clock him in the jaw. He stumbles back like an idiot, grappling at the slippery tile for purchase. It doesn't work. Izuku kicks him in the stomach.

This whole time, his mother had faith in Hisashi being loyal. This whole time, she's waited on her sorry little ass for him to comeback. But now she's dead. Izuku will defend her honor.

It looks like his father's pleading at him to stop, but if he's still breathing that means he's still alive. And Izuku can't have that, can he?

His mother is dead. His father will die.

So he pushes Hisashi over and steps on his neck. The man tugs at his leg but it doesn't budge. He's annoying, like a fly.

But Izuku's come up with a better way to put him out of his misery.

So he flips the man onto his front, crushing his spine under his red boot. He grabs the two annoying limbs that exist near his chest, and pulls.

Arm one, Arm two.

He's not even sure if the man screamed or not, but no one comes to help.

The greenette tosses the two loose limbs on the floor, and notices the pretty crimson that leaves out of his father's sides. He dips a finger in it.

On the porcelain wall in front of him, he signs 'DEKU' in big, block letters. A little parting gift of sorts.

Stepping over the corpse, he wanders over to the white sink and to wash his hands. Izuku checks the bottom of his boots: No blood. Impressive.

The greenette exits the bathroom, and waves at the bombshell blonde and her child before he heads back home feeling much lighter.