33

Four Boys In a Stall

"So you fucked your friend turned bully turned friend turned bully." Shigaraki clarifies.

Izuku blinks dumbly...yeah, something like that. "Well...we didn't fuck, but sure," Izuku replies dismissively. His hands are preoccupied with a scorched section Dabi's carpet dorm room carpet.

"So is this a one time thing, or...?" Twice asks. Izuku shrugs. He and Katsuki haven't talked since that night, and it's been about half a week. "Well, do you want it to be a one time thing?" Twice stretches his arms towards the ceiling and flexes his hands to stretch.

Izuku bites his lips, contemplating. Would Katsuki...do it again? With him? Izuku wouldn't mind it, "No...I don't think." He honestly didn't think they'd even get this far. The greenette just assumed all he'd ever be to the explosive teen is an annoying, useless bug under his foot for the rest of his life.

"So you like him?" Dabi infers.

"I think," he nods.

Toga groans, collapsing on Dabi's bed with a huff. It squeaks under her weight, "Midoriya, you're so difficult to get answers out of." Izuku furrows his eyebrows, is he? He thinks his answer is clear. "Do you want to date this man, yes or no?"

He...wouldn't mind it. Technically, his answer is more of a 'I think so,' but, "Yes."

"Okay!" Shigaraki claps like Izuku just finished a marathon, "It's not like that took us half an hour or anything." Did it? Izuku wasn't really checking the time. Oops.

"So Bakugou our target?" Twice asks, "'Cause he's a lot to fucking handle."

Izuku shakes his head so fast his vision goes dark, "No! I don't want to kill him!"

Dabi's facepalm is audible, "Not that kind of target, idiot."

"Oh," Izuku giggles, "Then yes..."

"Don't you fucking dare-" Dabi snarls.

"I think." He finishes. Everyone in the room groans.

"Why?" Shigaraki whines, "Why're you like this?"

"No, no! I have a reason for saying I think this time," Izuku explains, "Um, a little while ago he and I we were talking and I kinda said that...um, that I didn't like anybody and I don't like relationships."

"Why? Why in All Might would you do that?"

"Are you an idiot?!"

"The answer is yes. Yes he's a fucking idiot."

Izuku cowers, covering his ears. He's so overwhelmed and confused he can barely tell who's saying what. He doesn't like relationships, and he doesn't like anyone. Anyone except for the person he was talking to...and he wouldn't mind a relationship with him? He thinks? Izuku doesn't know, he's never been in a relationship before.

What is he supposed to say, anyway? 'Oh yeah, I've only wanted to be with this one person for like, the entirety of my life and it happens to be you, surprise!'

Absolutely not, Katsuki would pummel him into the fucking ground. Even with what happened that fateful night, he's already come to terms that the ash blond doesn't like him back and didn't want anything other than a quick hookup. The last thing Izuku needs is for Katsuki to find out. He won't. Izuku refuses.

"Let's tell him how you feel, then," Toga suggests, "That'll fix all of it, right?"

Izuku almost chokes, "Are you crazy?!" Toga nods.