23

Comfort Zone? Never Heard of Her.

Katsuki bangs his fist against the door like there's an emergency (spoiler: there is.) "Shitty Hair, if you don't open this damn door right now, I will burn it to the fucking ground." His hands smoke like they've been set on fire, the smell of burnt nitroglycerin and toffee wafting through the hallway and probably under everyone's doors. Oh fucking well.

The door swings open, but...it's definitely not the person he's expecting, "Pikachu? Get the fuck outta there you creep! Where's Shitty Hair?"

"I'm just charging his stuff, chill," Theres a white usb dangling in between his teeth that's attached to the laptop in his hand, "Kiri's having socket issues and wanted me to give this bad boy some juice while he went to the gym!" Katsuki groans. Great, this is exactly what he needs right now. "Did you need like a sweatshirt or something? Because I'm sure he won't mind if I give you one! I'll just pick one I haven't seen him wear in a while..."

"I'm not here for a damn sweatshirt. But if Eijirou's not here then I'm going back to my room. Good fucking riddance." Katsuki turns on his heel to make the angry march back to his room, frustrated fists clenching in his pockets. He doesn't need help. Dammit, it's so dumb of him to think that he could-

"W-Well, I could help you with it!" Denki sounds hesitant, like he's not sure if he's about to get a hug or his head blown off. And if Katsuki's completely honest, he doesn't really know either, "If you...want or whatever. I've know you just as long as you've known Eiji, technically, so..." The ash blond sighs. He could just walk away and slam the door in the others face. He doesn't need help, he doesn't.

But it'd be...nice?

"Stop feeling bad for yourself and let me in."

Denki's eyes glow, "I-Right! Yeah. Come on in to...not my home? I guess?" He laughs nervously, and Katsuki resists the urge to roll his eyes. It would only make the electric teen stress out more. He can practically feel the static in the air.

Now that he thinks about it, Katsuki doesn't know if he and Denki have ever been alone like this before. Like sure, they've been alone together, but never longer than a few minutes. Then whoever else they are with steps out of the bathroom, and then they aren't alone again.

But this time they're together for a purpose. To have a conversation. It's weird.

Denki's definitely bolder than the rest of the extras. He's one of the rare few that actually talks back, but Katsuki doesn't really mind it. Sometimes it's fun.

The electric teen sits down like a robot next to him on the bed, sucking on the USB between his teeth and messing with the cord. Katsuki should probably say something.

"Alright Bakugou-"

"So, Pikachu-"

Denki slaps a hand over his mouth, "Sorry, you can go first." Katsuki shakes his head. He really doesn't want to be the one starting this conversation.

Why is he even here? This information is too personal, definitely too personal to tell someone he barely knows. Sure he sees Denki everyday, but he doesn't know jack shit about him. (Mostly because Katsuki just doesn't listen whenever the blond opens his mouth.)

Maybe he should just go back to his room and sleep it off. It's probably just a faze.

But Denki's eyes are physically pressing into his side. Katsuki resist the urge to shrink away and clears his throat.

"I have a crush," he announces shakily. His arms rest straight on his thighs like logs. "I think." Great, now he sounds like Deku. Fucking ironic.