31

Greedy Little Fingers

[smut warning!!]

The high pitched whine of Katsuki's bedroom door jars him out of his peaceful sleep.

Shit, did he forget to lock it?

Panic shoots up his spine. He scrambles onto his feet, flailing in a sea of blankets and pillows. Katsuki slurs as intimidating he can while blinking the sleep away from his eyes, "Who is it? Fucking show yourself, coward!

Katsuki recognizes his attackers snort immediately "Good Morning," Deku beams like the sun, and Katsuki glares at him in the dark. And then he remembers the last time they were like this: alone... in the dark...

No.

"Why are you here," Katsuki crosses his arms over his chest defensively. What could the nerd want at this time of night?

Deku mutters something under his breath, messing with his fingers. It's a nervous habit the greenette's had since they were kids, "...Aoyama snores, and I can hear him through the walls," He explains, "So, uh, can I...?"

Katsuki's insides churn. (In a good way?) He crawls off the mess that's now his bed to straighten the sheets, "Fuckin' do what you want but you gotta help me fix this." The ash blond points to the bed. Deku's green curls bounce as he nods, and he assumes the side opposite of the bed.

"How'd you mess your bed up this bad?"

"You fuckin' woke me up," the ash blond grumbles, finally done with his side. He climbs under the slightly crooked covers and tries to focus on anything else except the greenette laying next to him in the twin sized cot.

Deku's leg twitches, kicking him in the calf, "Sorry."

"S' fucking fine," The ash blond grumbles into his pillow. Deku rolls over on the hotel carefully, sheets crinkling under his weight.

Deku glares at him, and if it weren't for the moonlight shining in through the window, Katsuki wouldn't have seen it, "You have bags under your eyes."

Katsuki rolls his eyes. Deku's seemed to not give a shit about his existence, why start now? He lifts his head up from his pillow, craning his neck to glare at the greenette, "Yeah? And?"

"Why?"

"Nunya." Katsuki says, clicking his tongue against his teeth.

Deku sits up, He folding his legs manually to sit indian style. His oversized white shirt slipping off his shoulder, "Stop pushing me away and talk you dick."

"No." Katsuki's reply is met with silence, and he huffs in success and flops back on his side.

"I just...want to help."

Katsuki groans, and rolls onto his back. "I don't need your shitty help." His cheeks puff.

"Why not?" Deku pokes him in the shoulder.

"Because I said so."

"Kacchan," Deku rests his head on a palm and talks with a thick (and butchered) British accent like he's in a poorly casted Shakespeare play, "Why art thou such a cunt?"

Katsuki sniffs, trying to suppress the giggle that tickles the back of his throat and focuses on the popcorn ceiling. Deku shifts next to him, lifting an arm.

"Don't you fucking dare." Katsuki growls and shoots daggers at the greenette. Deku gives the ash blond an evil grin, Katsuki feels a thick hand snake around his waist and then-

A vibrant, high-pitched chortle bubbles it's way out of Katsuki's throat as he squirms to get away from the hands tickling his sides. He pushes at Deku's wrists while failing to breathe between giggles, kicking at the youngers feet to throw him off, "F-Fuckin'- n-no," Katsuki pulls harder when his stomach aches and tears built up in the corners of his eyes. "-et go, yo-you bitch!"