28

All For One's Hideout Raid Team

Katsuki doesn't get impressed often. In fact, he could probably count the amount of times he's been impressed on one hand, and still have fingers left. But upon arriving to his first official 'Hero Briefing', his jaw can't help but drop.

He's never seen so many heroes in one place.

He, along with a few other UA extras, (aka: Uraraka, Denki, Eijirou, Asui and Todoroki) had been called to Fat Gum's agency for an emergency meeting.

Unlike the conference room at UA, this room is skinny. The table is built to fit the room, dark and wooden, and only about eight seats wide, but on average twenty seats long. A long and narrow table for a long and narrow room.

Katsuki coughs in his throat, a poor attempt at ignoring the heavy atmosphere that weighs on his bones. Anticipation. All eyes are on them.

Principal Nezu sits at the head of the table that seems to stretch for miles. On the opposite side (but closest to them) are six seats with name tags that have each of their names on them. "Please have a seat, heroes."

Their chairs scrape the wooden floor in sync as they sit, and the meeting begins.

"First off, I would like to thank all of you for joining us," Principal Nezu starts, "I know how difficult it is to be able to come on such short notice." A pleasant chorus of "of courses!" and "no problems!" bounce off the honey walls of the briefing room. The agitated pressure from earlier fades, and Katsuki's tense muscles finally breathe. "We have a few special guests for you all." Principal Nezu pulls a grey walkie talkie from thin air, and speaks: "Come in."

The back door opens, and out shuffle the League of Villains, with their hands jammed in heavy duty handcuffs, and shackles around their ankles. They sit in the open seats on each side of Principal Nezu: Dabi and Izuku on the left, Toga, Twice and Shigaraki on the right.

Today, Katsuki learns that he hates seeing Deku in chains.

Principal Nezu breaks the silence, "Right! Now for business. Recently, UA has been attacked twice in the past month, and we believe this is an issue bigger than our school can handle on our own. As you know, All For One recently escaped from the high security prison he was held in."

As you know? Katsuki didn't know at all. And the confused look Eijirou's face tells him none of the other extras knew either, "Many of the guards are missing pockets of their memory. More specifically, one of the villains had a mind erasing quirk that could only last for a few minutes."

"Giran, probably," Deku shrugs, leaning casually against the back of his chair, "His quirk muddies your memory for about five minutes."

"And why should we trust you?" A hero in a green and yellow suit asks, angry and bitter. He's definitely an unfamiliar face. Katsuki rolls his eyes. Katsuki's allowed to be a dick because he's good at what he does. This dumb ass, is not.

"Unless you got a better idea, we're the only chance you've got," Deku sasses, and Katsuki almost cheers. The hero crosses his arms, but backs off.

"Alright," Mr. Aizawa begins, "Like he said, UA has been under fire twice. The first time was just Spinner and Stain. The second attack was two nights ago."

Principal Nezu nods, "We have reason to believe All For One is trying to create a new League of Villains, and whoever the mysterious traitor is in our walls might be linked to him in some way."

"Which means, it's gotta be one of you kids," Fat Gum leans forwards, talking to the five villains across the table, "Organized crime pretty much died after we took down the Hassaikai last year."