Ties that bind - Part 5 - Jaime x Tyrion x Reader

"Jaime. Please. I can't. Don't do this to me. I can't be hurt again. I can't." (Y/n) tried to protest, despite the fact that his mere touch was clouding her mind. Filling it with images of what had once been. Images of them laughing and being happy just in one another's presence. Images of his sweat soaked body resting against hers as they lay in their bed. Their exquisite highs sending their hearts racing, and their souls flying.

"I'll never hurt you again, (Y/n). I swear. Please just give me another chance. A chance to prove that I can be all you need. That I can make you happy. That I can be a good husband and father. All I want is to make up for all that I've done." Jaime replied. Sure that he had never felt happier in his life than he did at this moment. Knowing that (Y/n) was back in his life, and in his arms.

"Oh Jaime." (Y/n) moaned softly, as his fingers tentatively pulled at the laces on her gown. The once might golden lion desperate to see and touch the body of his bride. The now humble man willing to drop to his knees and beg if it meant (Y/n) would love him again.

Jaime smiled softly as he felt (Y/n)'s body buck back against his. The oldest Lannister feeling his ardour grow as his hand slipped inside (Y/n)'s gown. The warmth of her rounded breast against his flesh sending his mind and body reeling.

"(Y/N)!" A voice suddenly called out from outside the tent. Tyrion's familiar tone bringing (Y/n) back to her senses as she quickly covered herself with her cloak.

"Get out, Jaime. Go back to the castle with my brother. Stay there for all I care." (Y/n) gasped as she turned to look at Jaime. Tyrion coming into the tent and standing at (Y/n)'s side. The little lion eyeing his brother angrily.

"But (Y/n). I........we............"

"You heard (Y/n). I think that it is better that you left." Tyrion growled disdainfully as he looked his brother up and down. Jaime nodding and reluctantly turning and leaving.

"(Y/n). Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Tyrion asked, as he came to sit next to (Y/n) on the small bed. The little man taking her hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

(Y/n) couldn't look up. Didn't dare avert her eyes from the floor. How could she have done that. How could she have so easily let the man that had hurt her so much, back in? With just a simple touch, he had broken down all the walls that she had built up to protect herself. With a few words he had made her believe things. Made her believe that he loved her. Made her believe that he had always love her. She had been ready to give her all. But as the tears ran down her cheeks and landed on the floor beneath her. Each droplet containing all the sadness and guilt that she felt, (Y/n) knew that she couldn't allow it. Jaime had lied to her before, and he would lie to her again. Tyrion was the man that had been by her side through everything. And she had almost betrayed him. Been willing to give Jaime so freely, what the little lion had desired for so long.

"Yes. I'm fine, Tyrion. He didn't hurt me. Don't worry." (Y/n) sniffed, as she finally raised her head. Brushing the tears from her face as she smiled fondly at the man next to her.

"Tyrion. You love me, don't you?" (Y/n) asked a slightly taken aback Lannister.

"(Y/n). What type of question is that? You know I love you. You know I have always loved you, and that I always will. Why do you ask?" Tyrion replied. His eyes growing wide as (Y/n)'s hands suddenly moved to the laces on her gown. The little lord swallowing the large lump that had formed in his throat, as the top of (Y/n)'s gown fell away to reveal a body that up until this moment he had only been able to dream about.

"Then if you love me, take me. I know that you have always wanted to. If you love me as much as you say, I want you to have me, body and soul, Tyrion." (Y/n) told him, as she took his hand and placed it on her breast. Tyrion unable to believe what was happening.

"(Y/n). Are you sure? Earlier you said.........." Tyrion began. Only stopping as (Y/n) leaned in to kiss him.

"I am sure." (Y/n) reassured. As she brought his head to her chest. Her eyes fluttering closed as she felt his rough lips against her soft flesh. He coarse beard sending shivers down her spine.

Carefully Tyrion lay her back onto the bed, as his teeth nipped at her pert nipples. Whatever his brother had said to her, he no longer cared about. He had been waiting for this moment for so long. He had pleasured himself in the darkness of his lonely nights, thinking about just this scenario. Of being able to take her and make her his. And as his hand slowly pushed up (Y/n)'s skirt to reveal her in her full glory. Tyrion believed that his time had finally come.

(Y/n) lay back. Her hand gripping at the curly hair of the little lion. Hair that was now dark but had once been so pale. He was the man that she needed. The man that deserved her. The man that truly loved her. But as his lips kissed her flesh. As his fingers caressed her skin. The touches were not his. The lips and fingers belonged to Jaime. The hair was her husbands. The images behind the lids of her closed eyes were of the golden lion in all his splendour. Of his broad chest, his strong shoulders. Of his sparkling eyes and his wicked smile. She could still smell him. She still wanted him.

"STOP. Please." (Y/n) suddenly called out as she pushed Tyrion away and sat bolt upright. Pulling her gown back around her body. The confused and hurt man looking at her, not sure what he had done.

"(Y/n). What......what did I do wrong?" Tyrion asked as he tried to touch her face.

"Nothing.........I. I just. I'm so sorry Tyrion. You deserve so much better than me. I can't." (Y/n) replied. Tyrion unable to do anything but watch as she jumped from the bed and ran from the tent. The sound of heartbreaking sobs filling the air as she left.

                                                         >>----------------------------------<<

"Jaime." Jon called out, as he rushed over to where his brother in law was just making his way out of a tent.

"Did you find (Y/n)?" The Lord Commander asked, as he came to a stop before a confused looking Jaime.

"I.....er, yes." Jaime replied, as he looked back at the tent which he had just left. Not sure what to make of what had just happened.

If he wasn't uncertain before, he definitely was now. It had been the closest to his bride that he had been in longer than he cared to remember. He had touched her. Smelt her. Whispered things to her that he had regretted never telling her before. He had tasted her. And he felt sure that if his brother had not come along, (Y/n) would have told him that she still loved him too. That she would have given herself to him.

"Well? What did she say? What happened?" Jon asked. Furrowing his brows as Jaime looked at him. The lion seeming not to know how to explain what had just transpired.

"She. She said that she couldn't tell me to leave. But she didn't say that she wanted me to stay. She just told me to go back to the castle with you. To stay there for all she cared." Jaime managed to say. The once preening Kingsguard staring, confused at his brother in law began to laugh.

"I believe that that is the best you are going to get at the moment. And if she didn't tell you to leave and told you to go to the castle and stay as long as you want. That is (Y/n)'s way of telling you not to go. She's confused Jaime. You've come back from the dead. Come back into her life after all this time. You have to give her chance to think. To take all this in." Jon explained, as he placed a reassuring hand on Jaime's shoulder. Jaime nodding as he and Jon started on their way back through the Free Folk encampment.

"(Y/N). WAIT. PLEASE!" Jon and Jaime suddenly heard. The pair turning to see a sobbing (Y/n) fleeing through the camp, and Tyrion standing at the tents entrance. Yelling out once again for the fleeing woman.