Se sȳndor morgho - Part 11 - Tyrion x Reader

Despite the weather outside that had been battering the vessel. Despite the heavy rain and wind that had picked up, the cabin that Tyrion had acquired at great expense, was warm and dry. The little lion, (Y/n) and Bronn riding out the storm in comfort. The wine flowing down the sellswords throat as easily as it always did, regardless of his previous condition. Tyrion and his new bodyguard rolling their eyes as Bronn started to grow louder, and more......well, more obnoxious than usual, if that was actually possible.

"Do ya always wear that armour..........?"

"Ya know......if ya want someone ta help ya off with it, I wouldn't mind......."

"I mean......I saw ya out of it in tha pits and well.......I'd fuck ya if ya could shut that smart mouth a yours fa more than a few seconds..........."

"I'd fuck ya every which way.............."

"ENOUGH!" Tyrion exclaimed, as he saw (Y/n)'s hand slip down to her dagger. The look in her eyes telling him that she had had enough of Bronn's insults that seemed to have been coming thick and fast since he had downed his first glass of wine. The young Lannister surprised that it had actually taken (Y/n) so long to want to kill him. And he had to admit that he hadn't been liking Bronn's comments either. Each remark becoming more lurid and descriptive as the sellsword became more inebriated. The idea of Bronn with (Y/n). The idea of him touching her. Of him treating her like a whore and doing with her as he wished for his own pleasure, was making Tyrion's insides churn. Was making the bile rise into his throat, and he didn't want to hear another lewd comment come from the sellswords lips. Of course, he had to admit that normally he was no better than Bronn. He could whore and drink with the best of them. Sometimes he believed that wine and women were his only reason for living. But in (Y/n), he saw something else. Something that could make him turn his back on over filled glasses, and brothels. On the need for women that truly cared nothing for him. That only wanted the gold in his purse. For unlike these women. And despite her reputation and abilities. (Y/n) was the most perfect and pure thing that Tyrion had ever met. And he would not allow Bronn to sully that. Even with words.

"Morgho. It's getting late. Why don't you go and change while I speak with Bronn? There is no need for all your armour, here. Use the other room. I will come and see you soon." Tyrion continued. Placing his hand over that of (Y/n)'s. The hand that was still gripping at the hilt of the dagger. Giving it a reassuring tap, as the fighter turned to look at him. The little man gesturing for her to use the adjoining room. Not liking the idea of her being naked in front of Bronn again. A small smile pulling at the corner of his lips, as the warrior nodded in agreement, and slowly got to her feet. Snorting angrily at the widely grinning sellsword before making her way into the other room.

"Out." Tyrion ordered, as he turned his attention back to Bronn.

"W........what?" Bronn slurred in reply, as he looked through red, heavy eyes at the obviously angry lord.

"Out. You can sleep outside the door. Up on deck. But you are not sleeping here." Tyrion told him, as he got to his feet and made his way over to the door and threw it open.

"But..........its raining out there..........." Bronn protested. Pouting like a small child that had been chastised by his mother. Doing his best to not fall from his chair, as he reached for the jug so that he could refill his glass yet again.

"I am sure that you will be fine. You keep telling me how rough and tough you are. How you have slept in piles of horse shit just to stay warm. So, outside this door should seem like nothing. And if you haven't noticed, the rain has stopped. And you could do with the fresh air." Tyrion retorted. Watching as Bronn reluctantly, and unsteadily got to his feet. Grabbed for the jug of wine, before making his way to the door.

Game of Thrones  Imagines Book Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें