Fifty shades of Lannister - Part 3 - Tywin x Reader

Most likely the final part to this imagine. I hope that you have all enjoyed.

(Y/n) made her way through the corridors of the Red Keep. Ignoring the looks and mumbled comments of those that she passed. She knew what they were saying about her. Knew that they called her the lion's whore. Knew of the conjecture that surrounded what she and Tywin did in the Tower of the Hand. But no matter what they said, (Y/n) knew that there was more to the relationship between her and the old lion, than what happened in the bed chamber.

(Y/n) knew that Cersei detested her. The queen had told her so. Had asked (Y/n) how she though that she could take the place of her mother. How she could show her face in the Keep when the only place that she should have been, was in a brothel. But (Y/n) was no fool. Not as ignorant to the game as her lowly status may have others believe. She had spent much time with the great and rich of not only Westeros, but also Essos. She had seen their jockeying for power. Their willingness to do all it took to stay on top. She had seen Baelish at his black hearted best, and she knew how the world around her worked. So, every time the lioness demanded to know, (Y/n) would simply curtsy respectfully and be on her way.

Jaime and Tyrion were different. After Tyrion had got over his initial annoyance at her for taking his father to her bed, and not him. (Y/n) had found a true friend and ally in the little man. And when not with Tywin, she would try and spend as much time with the youngest Lannister as she could. Enjoying how he would encourage her to read. To learn and broaden her horizons and knowledge in all subjects.

And then there was Jaime. To (Y/n) he was a complicated character. At one moment he could mock others, just like his twin did. He could be proud, boastful, arrogant. But in another breath. When she had found herself alone with him, there was something about him that suggested that deep down there was a kindness. A goodness, that he appeared to hide from the world, and only seemed to show to his younger brother. And that alone made (Y/n) care for the golden lion. (Y/n) liking to think that Tywin had looked and been the same when he was his son's age.

"(Y/n)." A smooth voice called out, (Y/n) turning around to see Petyr. The Master of Coin giving her one of his usual fake thin smiles.

"My dear. How is it possible that you look even more beautiful than last time I saw you? Tywin Lannister must be casting a spell over you." Petyr cooed, as he took (Y/n)'s hand and kissed her knuckles.

"We should speak. It has been too long since you and I spent any time together." The Master of Coin continued. Arching his brow as (Y/n) began to chuckle.

"You and I never spent time together, Petyr. And the only time that we ever really spoke, was when you were trying to convince me to let you use me like all those poor women that lie on their backs, so that you can find out all your dirty little secrets. And if you think that plying me with wine will make me tell you anything about Tywin. Then you are very much mistaken." (Y/n) informed him. The whoremonger straightening himself as he looked her into the eyes. His smile instantly leaving his lips.

"Be very carful my dear (Y/n). You may have Tywin's favour now, but it won't last. And when he is done with you. When no one else wants the old lion's whore. You will come running back to me, and you will feel lucky that I let you lie on your back. You may think that you are better than all those others that work for me. But I assure you that you are no better than the rest. A whore by any other name." Petyr hissed disdainfully, as he glowered at the softly smiling woman before him.

"(Y/n)." Another voice from behind the pair called out. (Y/n)'s smile growing as the familiar tone spilt the tense air between her and Baelish.

"I have been looking for you. You know that I don't like you leaving the Tower if you are not being escorted. Especially now. There are some very unsavoury characters that haunt the halls of the Red Keep." Tywin said, as he came up behind (Y/n) and placed his arm around her waist. The Lord of Casterly Rock not liking Baelish being this close to what was his.

"I see that you have found my goddess, Baelish. Perhaps I should thank you for keeping her safe." Tywin said, looking at Petyr suspiciously as he took a few strands of (Y/n)'s hair between his fingers and brought them up to his nose. The old man taking in the sweet smell of his young love.

"Have you told him?" Tywin asked, as (Y/n) brought up her hand and delicately caressed his chin.

"No, my love. I thought that I would allow you the pleasure." (Y/n) chuckled, as Petyr arched his brow. The Master of Coin having a terrible feeling that he wasn't going to like what was going to be said.

"Tell me what?" Petyr enquired. Not knowing whether to feel concerned or not, as Tywin gave him a rare smile.

"(Y/n) has agreed to be my bride. She has agreed to become the new Lady of Casterly Rock. The wife of the Hand of the King. A Lannister." Tywin announced proudly. Petyr now regretting every word that he had just said to (Y/n).

"Well. That is wonderful news. I am sure that the whole of the Seven Kingdoms will wish you both joy and look forward to the celebration. And hopefully soon after, a new heir." Petyr replied. Wondering if there was a way of twisting this new development in great game, to his advantage. If there was a way of getting (Y/n) to his side, despite the fact that he had just compared her to a common whore.

"And speaking of heirs." Tywin began before lowering his tone so that he could speak quietly to his bride to be.

"Come back to the Tower, my love. We have games to play. And I have a desire to be punished." Tywin cooed into (Y/n)'s ear, as (Y/n) never took her eyes from Baelish. The once simple dancer getting a strange thrill from watching the whoremonger sweat.

"Does my lion want to be bound? To be used and whipped?" (Y/n) hummed in reply. Her heart pounding as she felt Tywin nod.

"Then go back to the Tower, my love. I want you ready for when your mistress gets there. I just have to say goodbye to Lord Baelish first." (Y/n) continued. Petyr shocked as the old lion did exactly as he was told. His attention turning to (Y/n) as she began to laugh.

"This must be quite a shock for you Petyr. You have strived most of your life to get that arse of yours into positions of power and influence. You have killed and blackmailed to find your way in this world. Yet here I am. A simple woman, from no great house, and I am closer to the Iron Throne than you have ever been or will ever be. You are going to regret what you said to me. I have learnt many things since I became Tywin's whore. And now I intend to use all that knowledge to bring you down. So, before I go to join my husband to be, I have just one last thing to say to you. Let's play!" (Y/n) hissed, before turning and leaving. Petyr having a feeling that he had just made a newly powerful enemy.