Firefly - Part 2 - Tyrion x Reader

Apologies for it taking so long to come up with the next part of this story. But I hope that you still enjoy.

There in the doorway was a wall of fire. The element licking at the air, hypnotically. The amassed guests shifting. Urgently rising from their seats, ready to find a way to escape. Yet, before that could bolt to find another way out, in through the flames came a number of men, all dressed in the strangest of garbs. Their heads covered in grotesque masks. The faces of the masks distorted and deformed as if screaming, making them appear as fearsome creatures. The men jumping and bouncing around the guests. Whooping and hollering, as up into the air flew great balls of flame. Music suddenly filling the great hall, as out of the wall of fire strode a woman. A woman as beautiful and mesmerising as the flames that surrounded her. Her lightly clad body glistening, as the fire seemed to dance over her flesh. Its kiss not appearing to harm her, as she stood within its burning embrace. Glowing embers flying up into the air, as she seemed to glide effortlessly further into the room.

Tyrion, as well as all the other guests, couldn't help but gasp, as the woman produced a chain. The ends of which were lit by the now creeping and crawling men. The men audibly growling, as they pawed at her flesh. The creatures only moving away as the lit ends of the chain formed into flaming balls. As the exquisite woman began to swing the chain. The heavy links of metal being manoeuvred effortlessly around her body. Moved up into the air. The display quite the most extraordinary thing that Tyrion believed he had ever seen. Yet no matter how wonderous the display. No matter how awe inspiring the small explosions that were going off, producing momentary flashes of colour and sparkling embers, were. The true star was the breathtaking woman at the centre of all the glorious chaos. The little lord's eyes never leaving her, as she danced, and swayed. As she moved as though she could fly. That at any moment she would leave the earth, and flit around the stunned guests. Lighting the room like a meadow filled with fireflies. The youngest Lannister determining that when the performance was over, he would have to meet the beautiful creature. That he would have to meet the firefly.

                                                          >>---------------------------------<<

Tyrion rushed from the room, pushing his way through the amassed dignitaries that had now all got to their feet. That were now all talking excitedly to one another. Each one more amazed by what they had just seen, than the last. Each one heaping praise on Robert for finding such performers. For being a benevolent enough a monarch, to gift them with such a thing. The little lion ignoring the simpering sycophants. Ignoring the fact that their chatter sounded like the unkindness of ravens that would caw loudly as they delivered their messages. Tyrion too busy with his own concerns of somehow getting to the performers before they left the Keep. Of speaking to the woman that had been at the epicenter of the show. The woman who had walked through fire as if it were nothing. Had had flames kiss her skin, as tenderly as a lover's lips. Had moved with the flickering flames, as if she and they were the same thing. As if she had been born from them, or they born from her. The little man knowing that he would happily give anything to find out more about this firefly.

                                                           >>--------------------------------<<

"You did well, as always, (Y/n)." A familiar male voice said, as she wiped a cloth over her shimmering flesh.

"The king has paid us well." The voice continued. (Y/n) finally turning to look at the large man behind her.

"You mean Tywin Lannister has paid us well. Everyone knows that if it wasn't for that old man, Robert Baratheon wouldn't have a pot to piss in. He would be on the streets of the city along with the rest of the wretched that call the shit strewed alleys, home. But either way, as long as I get paid for putting my life on the line, I don't care who gives us the gold." (Y/n) replied, as she got to her feet, and pulled a large shirt over her head. The material falling effortlessly around her form.

"Um yes..........and speaking of the Lannisters..........."

"What, Bellion? Why do I feel like you have some bad news? You always get that same tone of voice when you want to try and talk me into something." She interrupted. Her hands firmly placed on her hips, as she waited for an answer.

"The imp. The imp has come looking for you. He asked if he could speak to you, and there was no way that I could say no. He was quite insistent." Bellion informed her. The large man waiting for her to protest.

(Y/n) mused for a moment. Despite the fact that she had no time for the nobility, apart from when they were willing to pay for her and the others to perform, that is. She had to admit that she had noticed the little man, despite all the danger that surrounded her. But there again, how could she not? He stood out from all the others that had watched on. Not just because of his lack of height, but because there seemed to be something else about the little man. That despite the fine clothes that he wore, and the golden goblet in his hand, he wasn't like all the others that had been gathered in the room by the king.

"Fine." (Y/n) finally replied. Bellion staring at her wide eyed for a moment. Shocked that she had agreed to meet the youngest Lannister, when she had refused to meet so many other lords that had asked for a moment of her time. So many other lords whose eyes had fallen on the beautiful woman. But Bellion was not about to question her decision. The big man quickly making his way to find the young lion. (Y/n) taking a seat in the chair to her side. A small smile tugging at the corners of her lips, as the little man made her way into the room. As he stood and looked at her.