Pride of the Lannisters - Part 6 - Tywin x Reader

(Y/n) roused slowly. A small smile pulling at her lips, as she felt a strong arm pull her back into and equally firm bare chest. For a moment she thought that it was her beloved Hadaq. That she was back in Meereen. The early morning breeze that would always blow through the open window, bringing with it the familiar, and much loved smell of flowers and spices. Yet as consciousness claimed more of her still dreamy mind, (Y/n) realised that the arm and the chest did not feel as they should. That there was no odour of Hadaq's usual unguents. No sound of his soft snore. That there was no warm morning zephyr or happy song of bird. The lioness's heart breaking a little, as she finally remembered that she was no longer in Essos. But in Westeros. No longer in Meereen, but Kings Landing. The only smells being the thick and heavy perfumes that the nobles would use to try and cover the odour of the shit covered city below. And that the only song of birds, was the caw of the large black Ravens.

"(Y/n)." A voice from behind her came. The lioness brushing a tear from her eye, as she suddenly realised that the man behind her. The man whose grip around her waist had just tightened, was that of her brother.

"Are you alright?" Tywin continued. An air of concern in the old lion's voice, as he heard his sister sniff softly.

"Yes, I er............I was just........Its nothing, really, Tywin. I just didn't expect you to be so close that is all. For a moment I thought......hoped......No, really brother, it is nothing." (Y/n) replied, turning over in Tywin's arms. Quickly wiping the tear from her eye, as she came face to face with her oldest sibling.

"You have been crying." Tywin continued, as he carefully brushed his thumb across (Y/n)'s cheek.

"Not crying, no. Not really. As I said, I was just not expecting you to be so close. The last time I was in a man's arms when I woke was..........it was just unexpected. Though not unwelcome I must admit. It is nice to feel safe again. Despite having Zaznar and the other men with me, I have not felt truly safe since Hadaq passed. Being back in your arms makes me feel like I am little again. Like nothing could touch me, because I had the greatest and strongest of the lions to protect me. My lion to protect me." (Y/n) explained softly. The lady burying her head into her brother's chest. A soft sigh leaving her, as she felt Tywin brush his fingers through her hair.

(Y/n) had always prided herself on being strong. She had, after all learnt from Tywin what it was to be a Lannister. To be a lion. And she had taken that with her to her new life. That strength had kept her going when she had missed her family. When she had missed her ancestral home. When she had missed Tywin. And most of all, it had kept her going in the dark days after her husband's demise. But given Zaznar's increasingly zealous advances while they had made the long journey from Meereen to Kings Landing, (Y/n) had begun to feel that strength leave her. For even though she trusted her husband's men. Men that had sworn an oath to protect her. Even though she trusted her unsullied guard. She was now a woman on her own in an often unforgiving world. And a lion without a pride, is nothing. Yet now, here in Kings Landing. With her brother once more by her side, (Y/n) was beginning to feel that strength return. The lioness sure that Tywin would never let anything happen to her.

                                                           >>------------------------------<<

Tywin closed his eyes, as (Y/n) rested her head on his chest. As he held her a little tighter and brushed his fingers through her hair. He hadn't been able to work when he had left her in the room. He hadn't been able to think about anything other than the exquisite lioness that slumbered in the other room. Yet he had waited. Waited until he believed that she had completely slipped into a deep dream, before he had made his way back into the room. Before he had removed his heavy outer garb and his shirt. Before he had climbed into the bed behind her. Before he had been able to feel her body through the fine and thin tokar. And now, he couldn't help but feel content. Content for the first time since Tyrion had killed his beloved Joanna. For the first time since (Y/n) had been taken from Casterly Rock. For the first time since she had been taken from him. The old lion always believing that he would never recover from losing the two beautiful creatures that he had loved most in his life. But now, one had come back to him. His (Y/n). His little lioness was back with him. And now she was not the child that had been forced to leave. Not the child that had been sold. She was a woman. A woman that might hopefully feel for him, as he did for her. A woman that could give him the love that he had not known for so long. A woman that needed and loved him just as much as the little girl had. And Tywin was not about to let that go.

He had seen how the large Ghiscari had looked at (Y/n) when he had helped her from the landeau. He had seen the look of lust and want in man's eyes. How he had licked his lips, as he looked (Y/n) up and down. And Tywin knew that he had to stop the man from having what he desired. He had to stop another unworthy man from taking the pride of the Lannisters. He had to stop another unworthy man from having what was his. The old lion determining to kill anyone that may dare to come between he and his sister again.

"No one will ever harm you, little one. No one will ever take you away again. You are home. Back with your family. Back with me. And that is where you will stay." Tywin promised. Moving so that he could see his sisters face. So that he could look into beautiful eyes.

"I love you, (Y/n)." Tywin added softly, as he placed his finger under her chin. Holding her carefully, as his lips brushed against hers. His heart threatening to burst, as (Y/n) pushed him away and rose from the bed.

"Tywin. I........I love you too. You are my lion. But this........this is wrong. We are brother and sister you and I. We are not meant to be lovers. The gods would not allow it. They..............."

"Damn the gods. It is they that allowed you to be taken from me. They that took Joanna. And now that you have returned to me, I will no longer be denied. You are mine, (Y/n)." Tywin retorted, as he got up from the bed, and made his way over to his pacing sister. The old lion placing his hands firmly on her shoulders.

"Let me give you the only man that is worthy of the pride of the Lannisters. Let me give you, my love." The Lannister patriarch added, as he pushed (Y/n) up against the wall. His hands slipping down her arms. The tokar delicately falling to the floor. Tywin following after it, as he dropped to his knees, and kissed the flesh of (Y/n) stomach. The lioness gasping, as his lips continued to explore her flesh. As she felt his fingers enter her. His hand moving with increasing vigour, as (Y/n) let out a lewd moan. As her hands gripped into her brother's hair.

"Tell me you want this. Tell me you want me." Tywin hummed, as his lips found their way to her heated womanhood. His hand not stopping its movement, as (Y/n) desperately tried to hold herself up. Her body more than happy to give in to her brother's wants.

"I want this. I want you. Take me Tywin. I'm yours." (Y/n) moaned. Tywin smiling, as heard his sister's needy groan, as he removed his fingers from her body. The old lion taking (Y/n)'s trembling form into his arms and carrying her back to bed.

"And so, you will be." Tywin told her, as he removed the rest of his clothes and crawled up onto the bed, before pushing himself between her legs.