Creatures of the night - Part 1 - Ramsay x Reader

I know I already have Ramsay imagines up and running, but certain characters suit certain stories. And I thought that only Ramsay would be perfect for this. So, here goes. And as always, please enjoy.

As she crouched atop the highest tower, she looked down onto the mortals below. 'Cattle', was the only thing that she could think as she watched them mill around. She was hungry, she hadn't had real blood in days. The animal blood that she had been able to get, had kept some of the hunger away, but not all of it. And now she thirsted for human blood. She thirsted for the hunt. One bad man was all she needed. A walking bag of blood with a bad attitude and a soul darker than her own.

She had watched the battles that had taken place around the great castle and had decided that there was more than enough evil in this single place, to keep her sated for a long time. And no one, but no one would miss a few less wicked souls, in this world of sin.

It was then she saw one, a bannerman. One of the followers of the man they called the Bastard of the Dreadfort. She knew he was up to no good, hell anything dressed in the garb of the flayed man, was up to no good. Now all she had to do was wait for the right moment.

Winterfell now felt like a free for all. The good smallfolk hid in their little homes in the night hours. And the bad, her prey, walked freely attacking anyone foolish or unlucky enough to be out after sunset. As the sun descended below the horizon her powers coursed through her veins. Although she could be out during the day, she didn't really enjoy the light. Her natural element was the dark, the shadows, and it was during the darkest hours, that her full powers came to her.

She watched the man walk around as if he owned the small village. So smug, so arrogant. So asking for her to sink her teeth into his neck and bleed him dry.

As the night got darker, she followed the soldier. Jumping from highest rooftop of Winterfell and flying the to the tops of the tiny dwellings. Always keeping the smell of her prey in her nostrils. Always keeping the sound of the blood coursing through his veins, in her ears. Every beat of his heart, like music to her black heart.

Then there it was, what she had been waiting for, a scream and the glint of a weapon in the moonlight. A knife was at the throat of a woman, she could hear the woman whimper, hear her beg the man in front of her. But the woman's pleas were met with nothing more than disdainful laughter.

She sat on the roof of the building just above the scene. Briefly contemplating whether or not to take them both. She could smell the fear that was coursing through the woman's veins, and it was as sweet as any blood. But she had promised herself that she would take only those that deserve it. To take the Bolton bannermen, one by one until the scourge was gone from Winterfell.

Another scream brought the creature back to the moment. A glimpse of crimson trickling down the woman's neck as the guard pressed the knife further into the female's flesh. The sight filling the creature's senses, with the all too familiar bloodlust.

Silently, she descended from the roof, coming to rest behind the man, and she couldn't help but smile as the woman's eyes widened at the sight of her. Within an instant the creature had the soldier by the throat. Her elongated teeth sunk deep into his neck. And as the sticky crimson liquid trickled down her throat, she felt the exquisite sensation of her hunger being sated. The now exsanguinated man, dropping, empty, and lifeless in a heap on the floor.

"Run before I change my mind and take you too." She said to the pitiful creature who had just watched the scene unfold, shake in fear.

"T-t-thank you. Milady. Thank you. " The woman whispered before she ran into the night. The creature quietly cleaning herself, before she kicked the empty blood sack on the floor, knowing that this would not be the only man she drained tonight. But for now, his blood would do.