Hers - Cersei x Reader

Ok, this is my first ever GxG imagine for GoT. I don't claim to be an expert on stories like this, but love is love, and I will do my best. So, please go easy on me. Hope that you enjoy. And thank you to Elizabethgaunt for making me realise that it was probably high time that I did this.

Cersei watched as (Y/n) sparred with the Lannister bannermen and her brother. She always hoped that no one would notice that her eyes tended to linger whenever (Y/n) was in the room with her. How she would take in every subtle and sublime dip and curve of the female Kingsguard's body. The queen sure that she had never seen anything quite like (Y/n) before. It was true that she had been surrounded by other women all her life. Her maids, servants, the women of the royal court. Yet they had never caught her eye. But from the first moment that she had met the lady (Y/n), Cersei knew that she must have her. That she would have her. And so, the queen had done whatever she needed to do, to get her fat oaf of a husband, to make (Y/n) one of his white cloaks. The decision to have a female as a Kingsguard had created many rumours in the court. That (Y/n) was a lover of the king, and that Robert had had her swear the oath, so that he could ensure that she would not be expected to marry. That perhaps (Y/n) held some sway over the royals. That she knew their deepest darkest secrets, and a role as a white cloak, had been the price for her silence. But Cersei didn't care what the rumours were. She had (Y/n) by her side, and now she just had to make her, hers.

There was something in the way that (Y/n) would laugh at Tyrion and Jaime's jokes, that created a maelstrom inside the queen's stomach. Something in her smile that could light up even the darkest room. Something in the sparkle in her eyes that could make the usually cold, ruthless and cunning Cersei, forget where she was, and what she should be doing. Yet it was the touch of (Y/n)'s hand that sent the queen's mind truly reeling. Whenever the Kingsguard would offer her hand as assistance, Cersei found her thoughts filled with images of them making love in her bed. Of (Y/n) wrapped protectively in her arms. Both of them covered in sweat as they recovered from their euphoric highs. (Y/n)'s hot breath fanning over her neck, as Cersei held her close and hummed words of love into her ear.

Whenever Robert would throw a celebration, or the family would gather together, Cersei would always make sure that (Y/n) was by her side. The queen knowing that her fool of a husband, would never see the look of lust and desire in her eyes, whenever (Y/n) was close. Or think anything of it when the two women would spend time alone in Cersei's chambers. The queen always finding it strange that someone as tough as (Y/n) seemed to be, could sometimes appear so emotional when they spoke. That she could have such a soft feminine side, despite the armour that she wore. A feminine side that only Cersei seemed to see. And it was a side that she wanted to see more of. Much more of. A side that made the queen want to protect her Kingsguard. To give her anything as long as Cersei could call her, mine.

"I am sorry, Ser (Y/n). Are.....are you, alright?" Cersei suddenly heard. The sound of the bannerman's voice bringing the queen back from her thoughts. Cersei looking over the practice ring, to see (Y/n) flat on her back looking slightly dazed. The queen growling under her breath as she made her way over to where the guard and Jaime were helping (Y/n) up from the floor.

Cersei hated watching (Y/n) spar with the men. She knew it was crazy, ludicrous, but it was as if they were taunting her. They could get closer to (Y/n) than she could. The men's bodies often touching that, of the object of her desire. The queen sometimes finding it hard to control herself if she saw (Y/n) wriggle and writhe beneath Jaime, when he was lucky enough to best her, and pin (Y/n) to the dirt floor. Cersei wishing that she could be the one to have the Kingsguard's body, so close. To feel her move beneath her. And now, as the bannermen helped (Y/n) up to her feet, Cersei couldn't stop herself from intervening.

"Yes, I'm fine. That was an excellent counterattack. I wasn't expecting it." (Y/n) chuckled, trying to reassure the bannerman, and all the others, that she was quite alright. The group bowing respectfully as the queen stormed towards them. (Y/n) and Jaime staring in disbelief as Cersei knocked the bannerman violently to the floor, grabbed for Jaime's sword, and pressed the blade into the guard's throat. The look in the queen's eyes telling the two Kingsguards that if they didn't intervein, then the cowering man was going to die.