Do as you are told - Part 3 - Petyr x Reader

Petyr made his way through the Keep. He had been able to find a servant that knew where his sister's rooms were. Yet even though her chambers were not far away, each step he took felt as though he had barely made any progress. The Master of Coin feeling as though it would take him less time to walk from Kings Landing to Meereen, than it was for him to make the usually short journey. Each footfall, though moving at a pace, seemed to the whoremonger at least, to have slowed in time. And that the quicker he tried to move, the less his advance. The whole thing angering the already heated Petyr more than even he thought possible.

Petyr knew that he wasn't thinking straight. His mind was filled with the words of the Master of Whispers. With the words of his sister. With images of the imp sweating and groaning as he fucked (Y/n). Of him releasing his seed inside her, as she let out her own wanton moan. The vision before his eyes making the older mockingbird want to do something that he knew he would regret. Perhaps he should just send her away. Send her back to the fingers. She would be out of his reach there. It would stop him from doing anything that his enemies could use against him if it were discovered. But how could he? How could he send her away, and be denied her beauty? Be denied her charm and grace. Be denied her body. No, he had to keep her with him. It was where she belonged. Where he wanted her to be. And Petyr knew that even if he did send her home, and deny Tyrion Lannister, as well as every other man in Kings Landing her hand, (Y/n) would only find another unsuitable suitor somewhere else. It obvious that she would not let him refuse her what she wanted. It also obvious that (Y/n) would go out of her way to spite him, if he tried to stand in her way.

Finally, he looked up. Petyr hadn't noticed that his eyes had dropped to the floor as he contemplated what to do next. He hadn't noticed that he was stood outside his sister's rooms, until he had almost walked into the door. The sounds of female chatter filling his ears as he raised his hand to knock.

"Come." Came a command, as he tapped on the ingress. A small mousey haired older woman opening the door and nodding respectfully to the lord as he entered.

"You may leave me now." (Y/n) said, as two other women draped an almost sheer gown over her naked form. Her now loose hair, cascading over her shoulders and down her back in waves that Petyr was sure that he could drown in.

"I thought that you were never going to come." (Y/n) told the confused whoremonger, with a soft smile. The younger mockingbird making over to a silver platter that held a carafe of wine and two goblets. (Y/n) pouring the golden liquid from the jug into the glasses, before offering her brother one.

Petyr, for the first time in his life he was sure, found himself speechless. He couldn't help but stare as (Y/n) swayed over to him. Her teeth biting seductively into plump lips as she looked at him. The Master of Coin could swear that he had never felt his heart race as much as it was at this moment. That his blood had never sung so loudly in his ears. That he had ever forgotten how to breath before. But as his sister advanced, the night gown that draped itself over her exquisite form, leaving barely anything to the imagination. Petyr was sure that he would never know peace again until he was in her arms. Until his naked body was next to hers. Until he was sheathed in her warm, wet womanhood. Until she was screaming his name and begging him not to stop.

"You were expecting me?" Petyr asked. Half of him presuming that she was expecting him to come after her for disobeying him. The other half having a feeling that it was not quite that simple. His brows furrowing as (Y/n) began to laugh. His hand reaching out to take the goblet that she was offering him.

"Of course. You may be a cold, calculating creature Petyr. But even a careful man like you can only take so much provocation, until he must act. Until he must take what he wants. Though I must admit, you have been far more restrained than I thought you would be. But I knew that lavishing my favours on the little lion tonight, would be the final push that you needed. That Varys would take great delight in informing you about how much I said I cared for Tyrion. How I so enjoyed his company. So enjoyed spending time with him. You see Petyr, I may not have had chance to play the game for stakes like you do, but I am no fool. I survived this long by playing my own game. By knowing my own mind, and what I want. To be willing to sacrifice my pawns to get me to the big players. To be willing to surrender and use anything and anyone that came to hand, to get what I deserve." (Y/n) explained as she moved over to the fireplace. Petyr watching as her lips touched the rim of the glass. The golden liquid slipping effortlessly into her mouth.

"And what is it that you want, (Y/n)? What do you deserve?" Petyr enquired, as he moved to stand behind her. His body almost pressed up against hers, as he took in her heady, floral scent.

"Why, is it not obvious, brother? I want you. I deserve you. I have wanted you since I first set eyes on you, here. Since I discovered that you were one of the greatest players of the game. Since I knew that I wanted to help you. Since I saw you undress and bathe." (Y/n) hummed, as she took the glass from her brother's hand. Placing both goblets on the mantel, before turning back, and slowly removing his outer robes. The heavy material dropping to the floor with a thud as Petyr could do nothing but stare.

"And I know that you want me too, Petyr. I know that look in a man's eyes. I have seen it so many times before. I know what you want to do to me. What you want to have me do to you. What you have thought about when you pleasure yourself. Images of me writhing underneath you as you cum and call out my name." (Y/n) continued, as more of his clothes fell to the floor. Petyr shivering slightly as a cool breeze skipped over his heated skin.

"And now, I am going to let you take what you want. I am going to let you fulfill your every dark, depraved desire. I am going to let you use me. Because you see, I am going to indulge my own desires. I have waited to long for you, brother. And I am not going to wait any longer." (Y/n) finished, as she finally pulled on the strings to her own gown. The diaphanous material pooling around her feet so that she was now as naked as Petyr was. The younger Baelish taking her brothers hand and sucking lightly on his fingers. Petyr bringing his sister up into his arms and carrying her over to the bed. His body slipping, almost on instinct, between her legs. Not even a chink of light between the sibling's bodies as Petyr pushed himself inside her. The Master of Coin gasping slightly as he felt her womanhood tighten around his engorged cock. The sound of (Y/n)'s lewd moans filling his ears as he thrust into her over and over again. The whoremonger never wanting to stop as her nails dug into the flesh on his back. His own moans accompany hers as they moved together as one. Petyr knowing that Kings Landing now not only had one Baelish to contend with, but two. And that by the morning, it would be he that was doing as he was told.