The Seeker - Part 3 - Tywin x Jaime x Tyrion x Reader

The Seeker had listened in absolute silence, as the Kingslayer told him what he had seen. Seemingly motionless, as Tywin told him what he had heard. Appearing to be somewhere else, as Tyrion explained what he had read in the ancient tomes of the library. The three lions looking at one another as the exquisite Seeker stared out of the window. The woman only brought back to the moment, as Kalos nudged her hand with his nose.

"Your witches name is Maescia..............." (Y/n) said, her worst fears confirmed as she took a large gulp from the glass of wine in her hand.

"How could you know that............?" Tywin interrupted. The old lion not sure how from the few things that he and his sons had been able to tell her, the Seeker could be so confident in the identity of their problem.

"Because there is only one witch still alive that is capable of doing all the things that Ser Jaime saw. Able to bring about the death and destruction that has befallen the city and its surrounds. Able to create such fear, even in the hearts of the bravest of men. And it can be only her, because she is the only witch left. The only one, because I have hunted and killed every other one of her accursed sisters. The only one left that I have yet to introduce to the point of my blades. Yet it would appear that after all these years. After all her years of hiding. I will finally get the chance to change that. I will finally have the chance to do what I should have done a very long time ago." (Y/n) explained, as took another large gulp of wine. The last drops of the dark red liquid staining her lips, as she placed the glass on the table next to her.

Tyrion stared at the Seeker in disbelief. During his studies, he had come across the names (Y/n) and Maescia in conjunction with the Witch Slayer name. The two women far more closely connected than their very divergent lives may suggest. The two were twins, both girls taken to be trained as Seekers. Both said to have abilities that others didn't. But as (Y/n) had devoted her life to ridding the world of its horrors. Of the monsters and demons that threatened the lives of the people of the Seven Kingdoms. Maescia had turned to the darkness. Becoming what her sister and others were sent to destroy. (Y/n) vowing to destroy all witches, when her twin had killed the man that she had loved. The elder of the two girls becoming the Witch Slayer, as her sister and others of her kind, tried to destroy all she had pledged her life to protect. Yet despite this bond of blood, Tyrion had no doubt that the Seeker would kill the witch that had already killed so many. That had brought devastation to the city and the surrounding lands. That sister or not. Last witch or not. (Y/n) would end this, so there seemed little need to share this information with his father. Little need to share the secret of the Seeker.

"How are you going to do that? We have no idea where she is. We have sent scouts, but none have been able to..............."

"And you, they, should be grateful that they did not find her. She would have killed them if they had gotten close. Used their blood and bones for her spells. Hung what was left of them from the trees as a warning to any other that might be foolish enough to come and look for her. I have my own way of finding her. My own way of hunting witches. And when I do find her, I will end this. I will end this with steel and silver." (Y/n) interrupted Jaime, as she got to her feet. The Seeker throwing the cloak from her shoulders and bringing out two swords that were sheathed against her back and placing them on the long, wooden table by her side. One, a sword that all three lions could tell was made of the finest Valyrian steel. The other like nothing they had ever seen. (Y/n) quickly grabbing for the little lion's hand as he went to touch it.

"I wouldn't if I were you................"

"What........what is it.............?" Tyrion asked, as he, his brother and father stared in almost childlike wonder at the strange yet perfect blade.

"It was made for me a very long time ago by the most gifted of swordsmiths. The outer part of the blade is silver, but at its heart lies dragon glass within which was captured the first incarnation of wildfire. And when I kill Maescia, I will break the glass and watch her burn. I will watch her evil soul be dragged to the darkest abyss of the Seven Hells. And when she is nothing more than a pile of ash, I will finally be able to rest. Kalos and I will be able to slip back into the pages of legend. The lands finally safe from the wickedness that Maescia and her ilk brought down upon it." (Y/n) explained, as she picked up the intricate blades, and placed them back in their sheathes. Kalos coming to sit reassuringly at his mistress' side.

"But for now, we must wait. Maescia will not be rushed. Whatever, or whoever brought her here in the first place, will soon bring her out of hiding again. She will do what she needs to do. Witches cannot live without the thrill that their evil gives them, once it has been unleashed. And when she does come out of whatever hole she has found, I will be there waiting for her. I will be there to end it." The Seeker added, as her hand rested on Kalos' head. The great beast nuzzling into her side, as the two stood there for a moment. A smile coming back to (Y/n)'s lips, as she shook the thoughts, the memories from her mind.

"So, perhaps one of you lions, might be kind enough to show me to a room. It has been a long journey, and I would like to rest before I face my last witch................."

"I would be delighted..............." Tyrion suddenly interjected, to his father and older brother's chagrin. The little man getting to his feet, and gesturing for the Seeker and her hound to follow him. Leaving the two other lions to hope that the witch didn't show her face before they had got more of a chance to get to know their Seeker. Hopefully without the protective Kalos by her side.