Starry, starry night - Part 10 - Tyrion x Reader

(Y/n) took a deep breath, as she stood outside her uncle's rooms. It wasn't that she was scared of the old lion, in truth, despite how he had always been with Tyrion, (Y/n) had always sort of liked Tywin. Even at a young age she could remember thinking that it was sad that her uncle was so cold. So distant. Not only to Tyrion but also more and more to the twins. The young lioness always wishing that she could do something to make him smile. So that she could see a little joy brought to his handsome features.

If she were asked, she would not be able to explain what had endeared him to her. Perhaps it was the lioness in her, looking to the strongest of the pride with reverence. But whatever it was, now she was here in front of her uncle's door. Now she was stood in the Tower of the Hand, she really would prefer not to have to see him. She would rather be in a nice warm bed with Tyrion. She would rather be feeling her cousin's hands caress her skin. His lips against hers, as she finally knew what it was to be loved by her little lion...................

"Ahem." A cough came from behind her, interrupting her thoughts. (Y/n) blushing a little, as she turned to see the bannerman behind her. The older man reaching out and knocking on the door, before nodding respectfully and leaving. The lioness straightening her gown, as she heard her uncle's voice call out "ENTER".

"Uncle. You wanted to speak with me?" (Y/n) enquired tentatively, as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. The lioness slightly taken aback as Tywin looked at her and gave a small, rarely seen, genuine smile.

"Yes, (Y/n). Please............" The old lion replied, as he reached out his hand for her to take. The lioness dutifully taking the offer and allowing her uncle to escort her to a chair.

Tywin couldn't help but smile as he looked at his beautiful niece. (Y/n) was so different to Cersei. And the fact that she had been in isolation for so long, meant that the lioness had a sweet innocence about her. An innocence that he would prefer to call daughter than the whores that his youngest son usually chose to spend his time with.

"I thought that you and I should talk." Tywin continued, as he handed (Y/n) a glass of wine and took a seat across from her.

"Of course, uncle. But why the urgency? I would be quite happy to come and speak with you at any time." (Y/n) told him. Wishing that he hadn't called upon her when he had, but still meaning that she would enjoy his company at all other times.

"I felt the sense of urgency, because I know my son, (Y/n). And I wished to speak to you before he did anything to spoil things." Tywin cryptically explained. (Y/n)'s brows furrowing slightly, as she looked at the old lion.

"Uncle........I............"

"What do you think of Tyrion?" Tywin interrupted. (Y/n) able to feel the embarrassed heat kiss her cheeks. The young lioness sure that her uncle could not know about what was going to happen between her and Tyrion only a short time before.

"Think of Tyrion..........? Well I.............I think..........." (Y/n) blurted out. Not having a clue where this conversation could be going, or why her uncle would want to know.

"Do you still care for my son?" Tywin interjected again. (Y/n) looking down, as her uncle caught her hand and held it tight.

                                                            >>---------------------------------<<

"Well, that's good, ain't it?" Bronn asked, as he looked over at the frustrated Tyrion that was pacing the floor of his room. Far from happy that his father had interrupted he and (Y/n). That his father could possibly ruin everything with (Y/n), before they had even had the chance.