Deaths Watch - Part 5 - Tywin x Reader

Tywin couldn't help but roll his eyes, as the High Crimson Guard dusted off the chair before taking a seat. The younger woman looking around his room with as much disinterest and disdain as she had the throne room. The old lion wondering what the home of the Deaths Watch could possibly look like if the woman was not impressed at all by the great castle. Noy impressed by anything that she had seen.

He had to admit, that he was sure that no matter what he could imagine about the realm of the Guards, something else would in fact be the truth. Little was known about the lands of the Deaths Watch. Of the great buildings. Of the homes of the guards. Few that had journeyed to join the Watch, had ever left. Those that had, only giving hints to what they had seen. Of the rules and discipline that the women lived by. Yet what was known, was that the mothers gave only the most trusted, the most loyal and most disciplined, respected positions. So, to not only be a High Crimson Guard, but also the Chief of the Watch. First Commander. Keeper of the oath and mistress of the Tower meant that the emissary was one of the best that the Deaths Watch had to offer.

"I must confess that I had expected more of the capital. More of the Keep and the throne." (Y/n) suddenly said, as she turned her gaze back from the room to the older man. Nodding in thanks as Tywin handed her a glass of wine.

"I had heard many tales from the sisters that once used to call this place home. That once wandered the corridors of this very Keep, or the streets of the city. Yet looking around now, it would appear that the stories were greatly exaggerated. Though the stories of your king, I am afraid, seem all too true. It is a shame when such a proud and respected warrior would allow the excesses of kingship to turn him into a foolish drunk." The Guard continued. Tywin finding himself unable to disagree with her on that point at least, as he took a seat across from her. His brows furrowing, as she pulled a small favour from her sleeve and wiped the rim of her glass and closed her eyes.

"For the mothers. For the sisters. For those that bore us and those that raised us. For those that taught us, and those that died for us. I offer my blood to you." Tywin heard the Guard say softly, before she took a sip of her wine. A single drop of the deep red liquid resting momentarily on her lips. The arbor red staining her skin, as she pursed her mouth. The old lion suddenly imagining what it would be like to taste those wine blushed lips. To taste the mouth that lay behind them. To feel himself deep inside that mouth as the Guard moaned lustfully. As his hand gripped at her hair, forcing himself deeper and deeper with every thrust. As he spilled his seed down her throat.

He had to admit that since Joanna had died. Since she had been taken from him, he had seen many beautiful women. Many women that had caught his eye. But none, none had caught his attention like this woman. None had made him quite so mad. Had irritated him quite so much in such a small space of time. None had treated him with such disregard. Treated his position with such contempt. And even though he knew that all that should make him dislike the Crimson Guard, he was finding that the exact opposite was the case. That all that was making him want her all the more. Making him want to tame the Death Watch maiden. Though deep down he had a feeling that over the time that she would be in the capital, it may be him that found himself tamed.

"Do you do that every time you take a drink?" Tywin mocked, as he took a drink from his own glass.

"Do you always feel the need to undermine others to make yourself feel more superior?" The High Crimson Guard countered, as she took another drink.

"My words were a simple oath to my family. A show of respect. You strangely seem to struggle with those concepts. I wonder why. Though given what I know of you and your children, I suppose that it is not so strange after all. And given that you seem to only expect respect, rather than feel the need to give it. I should not be surprised." (Y/n) continued, hiding a small, rare smile behind the lip of her glass. The obvious annoyance in the old lion's eyes fueling the Guard's desire to keep pushing him. To keep arguing with the Lannister patriarch that she had made it her mission to find out as much as possible about before she had made the long journey to the capital of the Seven Kingdoms.

(Y/n) had to admit that she had found herself not liking the older man as she had learnt more and more about him. About how he believed that women were useful for nothing more than marriage alliances. Even his only daughter. About how he treated his youngest son, despite the fact that it was obvious to even someone that had only ever heard about the little man, that Tyrion Lannister was the best to follow his father as Lord of Casterly Rock. Warden of the West. That the youngest lion was the only one of Tywin's heirs that was intelligent, sophisticated and politically cunning enough to hold any kind of power. Yet, as she spent more time with the older man, she was beginning to see something in him. The once reluctant emissary, sure that their interactions might just make her stay in the stinking city, worth her while.

"Now, unless you have any further questions.........perhaps we should turn our attention to why we are really here." The Crimson Guard added, as she placed down her glass and turned her attention to the lion. Tywin's thoughts reluctantly turning to matters of state, as the High Crimson Guard began to explain why she had been sent by the mothers.