The Seeker - Part 5 - Lannisters x Reader

(Y/n) hadn't been able to help but laugh as she sat and drank with Tyrion. It was the first time that she had laughed with others in so long. The first time, in a long time, that she had found herself in the company of others. The Seeker deciding that she liked the little lion. That she liked the other man that had somehow found his way to her rather well appointed room. The small man introducing him as a sellsword by the name of Bronn, that was in his employ. And apart from the fact that the weathered looking man was really rather forward, and Kalos seemed to be determined to eat him, every time his hand seemed to find itself somewhere it shouldn't be, with every glass of wine that he had. The Witch Slayer had concluded that he was her kind of man. That he was her kind of rough and tough, take no quarter, don't give a damn, piece of shit. (Y/n) liking this Kings Landing more and more, as she met more of the men that called the castle home. The Seeker not able to remember the last time that she had been able to enjoy the company of a male, other than Kalos. It obvious from the way that the great beast was glaring at the two men in the room, that Kalos wasn't enjoying the evening, as much as his mistress was.

"I can stay longer if ya like. In fact, I could stay all night, if ya like. Both of us could stay if ya want." Bronn offered, as (Y/n) pushed him and Tyrion out of the door. The two looking at her, as they stood in the doorway. The Seeker unable to stop herself from laughing as the two pouted like children. Both men hoping that she would let them back in, and that this evening could get all the more pleasant.

(Y/n) couldn't say that she was averse to the notion of enjoying the touch of a man, or two, again. The smell, taste and feel of a strong, muscular form, one that she hadn't known since Rass had been taken from her so many lifetimes before. Yet as tempting as the offer was, and as much as she liked and enjoyed the company of the duo. Her attention had already been caught by two other men. By the old lion and his eldest son. By the gruff and seasoned Tywin, and the dashingly handsome Kingslayer with the mop of golden hair. But, until either of those men came calling at her rather fancy door and made her the same offer, (Y/n) knew better than to burn bridges.

"As tempting as the offer is. And it really is tempting. My journey has been a long one. So, I think that at this moment, I would like to rest. But perhaps during my stay, the three of us might have a chance to get to know one another much better. Might be able to share something more than a glass of wine, or three. Yet for now, I wish both of you a good night." (Y/n) explained, as she slowly closed the door on the rather odd pair.

"Well, just you and me again, Kalos." (Y/n) sighed, as she kept her eyes firmly set on the door for a moment.

"I thought that they were never going to leave. I have never seen anyone that can drink like those two." A familiar tone replied. The Seeker turning to see an equally familiar face. The tall, slender, dark haired man, wrapping his naked form in one of the sheets from the bed.

"I don't like that sellsword. I swear that if he tries to touch you one more time, I will happily tear him limb from limb." The man continued, as he took a seat and poured himself a drink.

"Bronn isn't too bad, Kalos. It's not like we haven't met many like him before. And each time they have tried to proposition me, I have turned them down. And with Bronn and the little man, there will be no difference." (Y/n) replied, as she took a seat next to him. Taking the goblet from his hand, and gulping down the deep red liquid, before handing it back.

"Maybe not them, but what about the others? The old man and the golden haired one? You are interested in them. I saw it in your eyes. If it had been one of them asking to stay..............."

"I saved you to assist me. To serve me, Kalos. I didn't save you to judge me. I haven't known the touch of a man since long before you were even born, never mind since I saved your carcass from that cage those villagers had managed to catch you in. You should just be happy that you are still alive. That I saw potential in you. That I didn't run you through like I should have done." (Y/n) retorted disdainfully, as she almost jumped from the bed and began to pace the room.

Kalos shook his head. He had not meant anything by his words. Had no intention of hurting his mistress. He owed the beautiful Seeker so much. Not only his life, but so much more. He had been born a shapeshifter. Despised by not only his family, but also anyone else that he had come across. Anyone else that had found out what he was. He had been abandoned by his parents as soon as his ability had become obvious. A tiny boy alone in a big world. A boy that had been found by a cruel lord. A lord that had wanted to use him to control the small folk that surrounded his home. To make them live in fear. A lord that had emasculated him in order to try and keep him in line. Had kept him locked up. Had abused and mistreated him. Had been his master until he had been able to escape. Until he had been able to run. Until he had caused so much trouble that a Seeker, that (Y/n), had been called in to dispatch him. The lady instead taking pity on him, as she saw what had been done to him. Offering him a way out. Offering him a home and purpose if he would serve her. The beast nodding in agreement, as it stared out from the cage in which it was being held.

And so, she had. She had taken him to her home. Treated him as more of a friend than a servant. She had protected him from all that may wish him harm. And he in turn had been by her side as she had hunted witch after witch. The shapeshifter over the long years that they had been together, coming to care a great deal for his mistress. Becoming a little protective of the lonely woman. The great beast always grumbling and growling at any man that he believed was not good enough for her. Yet she was right. She deserved a little happiness. A little love, after having lost so much. And as much as he wished she could remain happy with just the nights that the great black beast would curl up next to her, he knew that she needed more. More than he could ever offer her. So, if she needed that from one of the men in the castle, then so be it.

"I'm sorry.................."

"Its alright Kalos. I shouldn't be angry at you. Its all because we are one step closer to this being over. One step closer to ending the scourge for good. For us both to be able to go home, and disappear back into legend." (Y/n) interrupted, as she retook her seat. Her hand reaching for Kalos'.

"Together, we will destroy my sister. Then, together we will go home, and enjoy our long years to come, without having to worry about another accursed witch. But until she shows her face, I see little wrong in having some fun." The Seeker continued. Kalos smiling as he saw the sparkle in his mistress' eyes. Both of them turning as an unexpected knock came to the door. (Y/n) slowly making her way over to the ingress, as Kalos once more became the beast. The Seeker leaning against the jamb of the door, as she saw the face of her late night visitor.

"Ser Jaime. How can I help you...................?"