Mistakes - Part 1 - Tywin x Tyrion x Reader

Mistakes. We all make them. Some make more than others. And many aren't willing to admit to theirs, even when its blatantly obvious to them, and everyone else around them. And Tywin was one of these people. He would never be the first one to admit that he had ever said or done anything wrong. He would never admit that his lack of love and care for his children had been the reason that they had all turned out the way they had. Emotional cripples.

Whether in his private life. In his role as the Hand of the King, or in battle. As far as Tywin Lannister was concerned, Tywin Lannister did NOT make mistakes. Or maybe he had made just one.

Many years after the death of his beloved wife, Joanna, the old lion's gaze had fallen on a young woman. A simple creature of unsurpassed beauty. A woman, that in another life would be suited to sit on a throne. Her head graced by a crown. But as it was, she had been a servant. A servant that he had taken to his bed.

The affair had been brief but beautiful. It had made the old lion feel young again. But as he had found himself beginning to care for her more than he believed he should. When he realised that he had needed her, rather than wanted her. He had begun to change towards her. He had felt guilty for betraying Joanna's memory. For allowing himself to love again. And his guilt had only been increased when she had told him that she was with child.

At the news, Tywin had done what Tywin had always done best. He had disposed of the problem. The lion sending the woman away. Never to be seen again. Tywin only later hearing that his child had been born a girl. A beauteous, tiny creature, that her mother had named (Y/n).

He had to admit that over the years, he had thought of his child. When it had become increasingly clear to him, that all his legitimate children were nothing but disappointments. He had come to accept that maybe, just maybe, he, the great head of House Lannister, might have actually made a mistake by sending his lover away. That perhaps, legitimate or not, he could have had a child that he could be proud of. Even if that child was a girl.

But he knew that he would never know. He doubted that the woman would have informed his child of her lineage. And even if she had. Even if his daughter did come looking for him. He would probably only find that she was as big a failure as all his other offspring. So, much to the great lion's chagrin, he knew that he had to accept that all he had to follow him. All he had to continue the great and feared name of Lannister, was an imp, an oldest son that had taken the Kingsguard oath. And a foolish woman that had fallen short of even the few expectations that he had for her.

                                                   >>-----------------------------------<<

"Lord Tyrion." A familiar voice called out in greeting, as the little lion and Bronn sat at a table in the brothel. Bronn doing his best not to laugh as Tyrion rolled his eyes at the sound of Baelish's accent.

"I believe I have something a little extra special for you tonight." Petyr hummed as he slithered up to Tyrion's table.

"And what would this something extra special be?" Tyrion enquired, as he and Bronn looked up at the silver tongued whoremonger.

"Something new. Something fresh to the city. Something untouched. A maiden of exquisite beauty. I have just acquired her and thought that you may wish to be the lucky first man." Petyr informed the youngest Lannister. Bronn annoyed that he hadn't been the first to be offered the chance to deflower the supposedly beautiful girl.

"But she will cost you extra. She just arrived today from The Reach. And I can assure you that she is most definitely untouched." Petyr continued. Tyrion smiling slightly as he looked between his glass of wine and the obviously jealous sellsword across from him.

"A true maiden? And how can you be completely sure of that?" Tyrion asked. Not wanting to waste his gold if this was just another of Baelish's stories.

"The old woman that sold her to me, has kept her locked away since her mother passed. She has never been touched by a man." Petyr reassured. Determined to make as much gold from his new acquisition as he possibly could.

"Very well." Tyrion replied, as he dropped down from his chair.

"Where is this extra special girl then?" Tyrion asked, as he looked around the whores that milled between the other customers. Looking for an unfamiliar face.

"I already have her waiting in one of the rooms. I have informed her that she should expect you." Petyr grinned as he indicated to one of the rooms. His slick smile growing wider as Tyrion threw a purse of gold at him.

"I hope that I won't be disappointed, Lord Baelish." Tyrion told him as he made his way to the room.

"Don't worry. You won't be."

                                                       >>--------------------------------<<

She sat in the room. Nervously playing with her fingers. She had no idea what to expect. Little idea of what to do. All she knew was that she had been sold to the owner of this brothel. That she was no longer in The Reach. And that she would be expected to do things, that until earlier that day, she had no idea of.

She had spent a sheltered life in one of the many well populated villages of the area. But she had seen little of any one other than the old lady, that had taken over her care when her mother had passed. Finding herself a prisoner, as she was hidden from the eyes of all other citizens.

Yet now, here she was in Kings Landing. A place that felt so far removed from The Reach. So far removed from everything she knew. And worse, she was now expected to give her body to a man that she did not know, to do with as he saw fit.

The Lord had told her what was expected of her. That a little man would come into the room, and she was to make him happy. And if he just happened to say anything while they were in the room together, she was to tell the Lord everything. Yet she wasn't sure how to make him happy. Not even sure that the little man would like her. And she was more afraid than she had ever been in her life.

Suddenly the door to the room began to open. The young woman jumping to her feet as a little man appeared. The lord stopping dead in his tracks as he looked her up and down.

"Lord Tyrion." She said, curtsying respectfully as he made his way further into the room. Tyrion continuing to stare in disbelief as she moved a little closer to him.

Tyrion was sure that nothing so exquisite could be real. That a girl that appeared so sweet and innocent should be nowhere near a place like one of Baelish' brothels. But it was her head of perfect blonde hair, and breathtaking emerald, green eyes that truly made the little lion think.

"Lord Baelish told me that I was to make you happy. To do anything you wished. I am afraid that I am not well versed in making men happy. But I will do my best." She assured, as she began to untie the strings on her gown.

"Stop. There is no need for that." Tyrion said, as he stepped forward and took her hand.

"You........you don't find me pleasing. I will do anything that you desire, I..........." She enquired. Desperately holding back the tears, as she thought of what Lord Baelish would say when he found out that the little man hadn't liked her.

"No. No. Quite the contrary I assure you. I do not believe that I have ever seen anything quite as perfect as you, in my life. But for now, the best way for you to make me happy, is to simply tell me your name." Tyrion reassured as he escorted her to the bed. Sitting the young woman down and taking a place by her side.

"My name? My name is Flowers, (Y/n) Flowers. My lord."