Never judge a book - Part 3 - Robb x Reader

There in the doorway stood a vision of such exquisite beauty, that for a moment Robb thought that he must have died. That what he was seeing, was in fact the Maiden herself. But as she moved further into the room, Robb knew that not even the Maiden could come close to how (Y/n) appeared at the present moment. It was true to say that the young wolf always thought that the female kraken looked beautiful. Even when she had been running wild through the countryside, returning covered in mud, with tiny twigs and leaves in her hair from when she had been climbing trees. She looked beautiful. Even when she had fallen into a puddle after helping Rickon and Bran to catch frogs. She still looked beautiful. When she had been having hay fights with Jon in the stables, the pair looking as though they had been dragged along by wild horses, and both smelling of manure. She still looked beautiful. Robb sure that every time he looked at her, a little more of his heart was lost. Yet, as she and Arya came to a stop before his father and mother, the dark grey gown clinging to her every swell, dip, and curve. The heir to Winterfell knew that his heart now completely belonged to her.

"Is that.......is that really.........?"

"(Y/n)." Robb interrupted his brother's question. Both young men not sure what else to think or say as they watched their father embrace Arya and then (Y/n). The Lord Paramount of the North taking (Y/n)'s hand and turning her around slowly. The old wolf seemingly as amazed by (Y/n)'s appearance as his sons were.

"I told you that she'd be here. Trust (Y/n) to want to make an entrance. I knew that it was all nonsense when Sansa and Arya said that she wouldn't be coming." Theon sniffed. The Ironborn prince not seeming to notice or care about his younger sister's new appearance. His eyes trained instead, on a young woman in the far corner of the room, that blushed under the kraken's gaze.

Robb suddenly turned his eyes to Jon. Both of them straightening their clothes before they rushed over to where (Y/n) still stood talking to Ned and Catelyn. Both wanting to apologise for what they had said. The two inwardly smiling as they heard the Stark matriarch begin to praise (Y/n), for finally appearing in a gown and looking like the lady that Catelyn knew she could be.

"(Y/n)." Robb said again, as he and Jon came to a sudden stop behind her. (Y/n) turning and looking at the two of them. Her eyes not holding the warmth and happiness that they normally did. Both things replaced by a something cold and sad.

"My lord. Jon." (Y/n) replied coolly before she turned to Arya. Obviously not wanting anything to do with the two young men in front of her.

"Come Arya. I suppose that we should go and speak to Theon. That's if we can drag his attention away from the young lady over there." (Y/n) told the youngest she wolf. Offering her arm to Arya. The two making their way through the crowd. Robb wanting to chase after her. Wanting to apologise. But as he moved to make his own way through the crowd, he found his arm caught by Jon.

"Jon let me go. I have to go and talk to her. I have to explain." Robb said, trying to pull his arm from Jon's grasp.

"I know, Robb. But I have to tell you something first. I think that you need to know this. I know that I should have told you earlier. That despite what I promised (Y/n), I should have said something before. And now, seeing her like this, I realise that I can't keep it from you any longer. That even if (Y/n) never talks to me again, I have to tell you." Jon replied. Robb furrowing his brows at his brother's strange words, but still allowing the young Snow to lead him out of the main hall and into a quiet corner.

                                                              >>--------------------------<<

"She does!?" Robb asked in disbelief as Jon finished telling Robb, (Y/n)'s little secret.