Mistakes - Part 4 - Tyrion x Bronn x Reader

"So?" Bronn said as he and Tyrion sat down at the table. The sellsword pouring himself and the little lion a drink.

"So, what?" Tyrion retorted. His eyes firmly fixed on his bedchamber door. Behind which he had left (Y/n) to sleep. The now no longer youngest Lannister knowing that that was the safest place for his new sister, until he could find something a little more suitable.

"Ya sister, huh? I didn't know that ya father had sired a bastard. I thought Tywin believed that he was above all that. But I have ta admit that I'm glad he did. I think ya new sister must be one a tha most beautiful looking women I've ever seen. Hard ta believe that ya related when I look at you." Bronn replied. A smug smirk hidden by the lip of his wine glass as Tyrion turned to look at him.

"How did you.............?"

"Oh please. I don't need ta read lots a books ta see ya father in her. I ain't blind. I can even see that golden cock of a brother a yours, in her eyes. That girl looks more Lannister than the rest of ya put together. And she certainly puts ya sister ta shame. That, and she told me about all tha questions ya had asked er." Bronn chuckled. Furrowing his brows as Tyrion turned his gaze back to the door. Not seeming to have heard a single word that he had said.

The others. Of course. How could he forget about the rest of the family? About what they would think. A new member of the family was not something that you just came across every day. But he had been so caught up in rescuing (Y/n) from the clutches of Baelish. Too concerned with his need to get to know and protect her, that his mind had never had time to think about the other's reactions. Not as though he normally worried about such things.

Tyrion knew that no matter what, Cersei would hate her. She would hate that there was living, breathing proof that their father had betrayed the memory of their mother. Hate that there was a younger and infinitely more beautiful woman in Kings Landing than her. That there was another lioness in the pride. Tyrion knowing that (Y/n) was far too naïve at the moment at least, to know how to deal with their sister's evil machinations. Then there was his father. Would he really want the evidence that he was just a simple, flawed man like the rest of them. Proof that the great Tywin Lannister wasn't as moral in that respect as he wanted to have everyone believe, just wandering around the Red Keep. It seemed obvious that the rumours were right, that when his father had discovered that (Y/n)'s mother was with child. Tywin had done what he did best and had sent the problem away so that it wouldn't ruin his reputation. So, how would the feared patriarch deal with coming face to face with the problem that he, until this point that is, had been able to dispose of quite effectively.

Finally, there was Jaime. Tyrion hoping that his older brother would be able to accept and love their new sister just like he did him. Hoping that Jaime would be able to appreciate that (Y/n) had not asked to be born the bastard of their father. Just as he had not asked to be born a dwarf.

"Yes, she does. Every inch a Lannister." Tyrion mussed as he continued to stare at the bedchamber door.

"So, when did ya father succumb to a pretty face, just like tha rest of us? And what are ya gonna do with er? What ya gonna tell tha others? Can I be there when ya tell ya sister? I'd love ta see her face when she finds out about (Y/n)." Bronn sniffed. The sellsword filled with glee at the notion of Cersei's nose being put firmly out of joint.

"Many years ago, I heard, along with everyone else, about the rumours that were being spread around the castle about my father and a young servant woman from The Reach. That they had an affair. My father losing his heart to the exquisite creature. The rumours that she had fallen with child, and because of this my father sent her away. He always denied it, of course. Cersei would never believe it. And I, well I must admit that I was never sure. Yet looking at (Y/n), there is no doubt in my mind that the rumours were true, and that she is my sister. I told her that I would find her a position here in the Keep as a servant, like her mother had been. It was the only thing that I could think to tell her at the time. I had to get her out of there. I have no idea what I am going to tell the others, or if I am going to tell them at all. Perhaps I will just keep this to myself. The Red Keep is a big place." Tyrion explained. Sighing as he contemplated the best way to protect his find.

"Baelish knew." Tyrion suddenly announced. Bronn looking up from his glass, at the little lord.

"Knew what?"

"He knew that (Y/n) was my sister. He knew when he bought her. When he made her.........He had all of this planned out. He knew that I would figure it out. Knew that I wouldn't let her stay there. Knew that I would give anything to get her away from him." Tyrion replied. As he finally reached for his own glass. Taking a gulp of the deep red liquid.

"That's even low fa a snake like Baelish. How much did she cost ya?" Bronn asked. The sellsword not really surprised at the news.

"Information. Information that it normally takes one of his whores to get out of a man. And that is just for (Y/n) herself. He wants more for his silence........"

"Then tell ya father. Tell Jaime and Cersei. Damn Baelish. If they know........."

"Its not the family that are the problem, Bronn. It's what he'll tell everyone else that is the issue. That a lioness was a whore in one of his brothels. The bastard daughter of Tywin Lannister taking all men that came. Willing to do anything that they wanted. And it doesn't matter whether it's true or not. I don't care for my father's reputation. But (Y/n) doesn't deserve that. She has been through so much already. And now that I have found her, I'm not letting anything else happen to her. I am going to keep her close. Keep her out of sight until I can think of what to do. She is too innocent to be suddenly thrust into this den of wickedness." Tyrion explained. His eyes turning back to the bedchamber door. The little lion hoping that he could keep (Y/n) as safe as he had promised.

"Well, here's to tha newest Lannister. And here's ta getting ta know her better." Bronn chuckled as he raised his glass. The glare from the little lion telling the sellsword that his chances of getting to know (Y/n) in the way that he wanted, were very slim indeed.