Chapter 2: Unplanned rides!🛣️

“What the hell is this Arjun?” shouted Aaryan, his best friend standing near the main door of the hallway.

Arjun who was busy on a call was signing his friend to calm down for two minutes. 

Finally, after disconnecting the call Arjun turned towards Aaryan who was sulking on the sofa along with Sanjay who has just arrived at Arjun’s penthouse.

“Why are you leaving Delhi suddenly Arjun? You haven’t even said anything to us about this before!” asked Sanjay who is the calmer one among them.

Meanwhile, Aaryan was throwing daggers at Arjun. Arjun and Aaryan were best friends since childhood. They were there for each other through thick and thin while Sanjay joined the gang much later during their college. Aaryan is looking after his father’s business here in Delhi while Sanjay is an IIM graduate and had recently launched a start-up.

“I have no idea about it until this morning, Sanjay. You know my grandpa right; he is being too stubborn about it. He is blackmailing me with his health, and he wants me back home so I couldn’t deny.” said Arjun helplessly.

Aaryan who has cooled down by now after listening to their conversation silently stood up from the sofa and went to Arjun and punched him in the stomach and hugged him. The three of them now started laughing and hitting each other.

“So, when are you leaving bro?” asked Sanjay.

“I am leaving this weekend once I finish a few of my pending works here,” said Arjun.

“Guys I have an idea,” Aaryan said standing up and was smirking at both of them. 

“Don't tell me you want to have a farewell kitty party with Arjun like those cheesy Bollywood girls.” laughed Sanjay.

“I am sure he is planning something of that sort only, Sanjay. That tiny brain of Aaryan was always the same right from childhood. I don’t understand how is he running the business with such a shitty brain” remarked Arjun.

“Shut up both of you! Don’t you dare say a word against my filmy ideas? They always work you know! And don’t worry, this time I have got a perfect plan for us. It’s a Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara time guys.” said Aaryan maintaining his smirk.

“What do you mean?” asked Arjun confused.

“It's a road trip buddy” shouted Sanjay with enthusiasm.

“That's cool! How did this idiot’s brain work this time?” laughed Arjun strangling Aaryan’s neck from the back. 

“I always have the brain, you idiots. Now stop playing with me and pack your bags. We will start in an hour.” said Aaryan maintaining his unusual calmness. 

“What the fuck! How are we supposed to start all of a sudden? Don’t we need to plan it first properly” said Arjun getting shocked with Aaryan’s sudden plan.

“Isn’t your home trip not sudden buddy? This is of course the sweetest revenge for you my arrogant, idiotic friend” winked Aaryan.